Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75
  1. #46
    GokuVoelKop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by HermitObserver View Post
    My friend was just VAC banned after I sent him this hack. He started playing two weeks ago and started hacking one week ago. This will not alone save all from VAC bans.
    Your friend must have used the hack as is.

  2. #47
    ojj321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Hot
    HAHAHAHah, i just got a vac-banned.

    do not underestimate the vac-god....

  3. #48
    May0nayZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amused

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by HermitObserver View Post
    My friend was just VAC banned after I sent him this hack. He started playing two weeks ago and started hacking one week ago. This will not alone save all from VAC bans.
    Indeed it will not save you from VAC. And I stated clearly that you CAN STILL BE BANNED eventually. Valve is improving their scanning methods. This is the only way, short of playing legit which you should do anyway, to play with cheats. If you get away with it like me, you are lucky or Valve is stupid. Don't count on my fortune. Play at your own risk. And accept that cheating will get you banned eventually. This is the consequence of breaking the rules and if you cheat, you accept and understand this. No QQ. Happy cheating.

    Quote Originally Posted by ojj321 View Post
    HAHAHAHah, i just got a vac-banned.

    do not underestimate the vac-god....
    At least you aren't all butt-hurt over a game ban!

  4. #49
    Jimpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sad
    I wonder if that would work, dont know really

  5. #50
    hooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    1,194
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I'm not banned. This is what I've done.

    I renamed all files, directories. I changed crc sum of all files (Imags, exe's txt's, all)
    I changed all string in program and I changed the way it works a little bit.

    All those modifications took me 3 hours. But now I'm very happy that I can play the game while all you leechers, that don't even know how to enable aero, are banned.

    Enjoy your ban.

    Last edited by hooch; 05-12-2011 at 10:41 AM.

  6. #51
    May0nayZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amused

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by hooch View Post
    I'm not banned. This is what I've done.

    I renamed all files, directories. I changed crc sum of all files (Imags, exe's txt's, all)
    I changed all string in program and I changed the way it works a little bit.

    All those modifications took me 3 hours. But now I'm very happy that I can play the game while all you leechers, that don't even know how to enable aero, are banned.

    Enjoy your ban.

    Not like the scanning process gives a rat's ass about the CRC but ok. Enjoy your so-called modifications there, smart-ass. See how long you take before you get your VAC ban wise-ass. Since you think you know it all, I will be the first to laugh at you when Valve smacks that ass down just when you thought you had the solution. Now move along!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to May0nayZ For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Insane (05-12-2011)

  8. #52
    hooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    1,194
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by May0nayZ View Post
    Not like the scanning process gives a rat's ass about the CRC but ok. Enjoy your so-called modifications there, smart-ass. See how long you take before you get your VAC ban wise-ass. Since you think you know it all, I will be the first to laugh at you when Valve smacks that ass down just when you thought you had the solution. Now move along!
    I used that method for mw2 external hack. And I'm still alive.


  9. #53
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by hooch View Post
    I used that method for mw2 external hack. And I'm still alive.

    Ever heard of delayed bans?
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  10. #54
    hooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    1,194
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    Ever heard of delayed bans?
    Yes.
    I was banned from CSS few years ago.
    I now what i've changed. I code hacks too.
    But you think that I'll be ban for hack that I used 6 months ago? (mw2)

  11. #55
    May0nayZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by hooch View Post
    Yes.
    I was banned from CSS few years ago.
    I now what i've changed. I code hacks too.
    But you think that I'll be ban for hack that I used 6 months ago? (mw2)
    And since I am not banned myself for using my own method, which I have so kindly outlined here for all to use, (which also has been done on MW2 to this day) and I am not banned on either tells you that all you have to do is my method and that's all.

  12. #56
    hooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    1,194
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by May0nayZ View Post
    And since I am not banned myself for using my own method, which I have so kindly outlined here for all to use, (which also has been done on MW2 to this day) and I am not banned on either tells you that all you have to do is my method and that's all.
    I'm not saying that your method is bad.
    I only said what I've done.

  13. #57
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by hooch View Post
    I'm not saying that your method is bad.
    I only said what I've done.
    But you don't tell us exactly what you did, you just said you "did some tweaks" didn't tell us what they where. So your post was pointless and pretty much bragging.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  14. #58
    May0nayZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    But you don't tell us exactly what you did, you just said you "did some tweaks" didn't tell us what they where. So your post was pointless and pretty much bragging.
    This!

    Rather than coming into my thread and telling me how it is, make a tut of your own. Then let the users decide. If yours is better, by all means. I am not all hung up on some stupid game and cheating method/bypass. It's not that serious. But don't get all proud and hijack my topic because you think your method is better. Not the least of which, you didn't post anything of real value, only telling us you did this and that. But nothing to go on from there. That is the point, nothing more. Thank you.
    Last edited by May0nayZ; 05-14-2011 at 04:18 AM.

  15. #59
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by hooch View Post
    I'm not banned. This is what I've done.

    I renamed all files, directories. I changed crc sum of all files (Imags, exe's txt's, all)
    I changed all string in program and I changed the way it works a little bit.

    All those modifications took me 3 hours. But now I'm very happy that I can play the game while all you leechers, that don't even know how to enable aero, are banned.

    Enjoy your ban.

    lol do u mind giving us your External hack plz??
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  16. #60
    Death751's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    373
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Flirty
    nice share .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast