Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    moshy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under The Bed
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sneaky

    Tut for good kdr

    Ok this is Moshy with his New Black ops tut on having a good kdr.

    Okay so most of you came hear to see what kinds of things make you have a good kdr.

    Step 1. Never run out in open and thinking your gonna kill their whole team. Wrong, Most of you have done it befor and barely works vsing good Teams.

    Step 2. The weapons are important for kills, Example, You wont rush with a sniper. Or camp and try to snipe with a Mp5

    Famas Is a Great weapon For Rushing because it has a amazing speed or rate and good damage. But the weapon is sometimes annoying when you aim and the recoil is hard to control because the aim is going up and down fast.

    A good Attachment for it is nothing really.

    Secondary can go anyway. All guns on secondary are pretty good except the balistic knife, It gets annoying when you miss.

    Good perks are Ninja, Scavenger and Stopping power, (Their not in order)

    Step 3. If you are pretty sneaky use a Silencer because when you shoot they cant see you on radar.

    Step 4. If you choose to camp dont camp their for the whole game, Get 1 or 2 kills and then move to a diffrerent spot where you can see your old postion then the most likely the person you killed will check that spot and then bam, Their dead again.

    Step 5. If you have a bad team dont abuse them if they suck. Just play and be as good as you can and try and win and never give up, if they really suck like there on 2 rounds on snd and your on 0. A good idea is camp a bombsite and get a few kills their then run to other bombsite
    and Check for anyone. You will most likely win that round unless they see you first and you dont see them.

    Step 6. You need good eye sight, if it's bad or you cant really see that good in games. Just try and see them first, check everything on the screen even when your aiming at a corner, check your screen on other corner.

    Step 7. Well There is no Step 7. Step 2 is optional but its a great weapon. Any weapon is great if you can use it. Thats all you need to do follow these steps and you might as well win more games and have a much better Kdr.

    Thank Me

    -=SNIPER=-

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to moshy12 For This Useful Post:

    ajtoadboy (06-23-2011)

  3. #2
    blahsomerand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    you're a fucking noob

  4. #3
    ajtoadboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by blahsomerand View Post
    you're a fucking noob
    LOL he has good strats GJ mate

  5. #4
    blahsomerand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    good strats for a sped

  6. #5
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by moshy12 View Post
    Never run out in open and thinking your gonna kill their whole team. Wrong, Most of you have done it befor and barely works vsing good Teams.
    you are wrong

    just run to their spawn place and rape them all get a chopper and kill them

    and don't camp that is so slow with killing...

    and what you are telling here are a little bit skills that's it + logic thinking?
    Last edited by lolbie; 06-23-2011 at 10:12 PM.
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  7. #6
    moshy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under The Bed
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


    you are wrong

    just run to their spawn place and rape them all get a chopper and kill them

    and don't camp that is so slow with killing...

    and what you are telling here are a little bit skills that's it + logic thinking?
    Wow? iv seen ppl on my team rush in their spawn and they die. Maybe your good but most ppl need to learn that its a team game mate.
    And camping is not slow for kills because i have got over 80+ kills with around 10 deaths because i camp in their spawn and everytime i kill 1 or 2 people i move. It works mate.
    Thank Me

    -=SNIPER=-

  8. #7
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by moshy12 View Post
    Wow? iv seen ppl on my team rush in their spawn and they die. Maybe your good but most ppl need to learn that its a team game mate.
    And camping is not slow for kills because i have got over 80+ kills with around 10 deaths because i camp in their spawn and everytime i kill 1 or 2 people i move. It works mate.
    if you play against noobs

    you just need to learn the spawns on sumit for example it's super easy you can just walk around on the spawn and look behind you and in front of you and you get a chopper in no time
    but firing range the spawns are a lot harder to kill that easy

    it all depends on the map how you should play but most of the times i just rush
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  9. #8
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Tutorial for good KDR: Camp..

  10. #9
    deetwodomglolz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Earth. Nuffsaid.
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    emmm... for perks.... y did you say ninja, scavenger, and stopping power...?
    Don't just say Thanks, Press it.

  11. #10
    pouler32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your PC
    Posts
    278
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by deetwodomglolz1 View Post
    emmm... for perks.... y did you say ninja, scavenger, and stopping power...?
    lol... SP...

  12. #11
    moshy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under The Bed
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by deetwodomglolz1 View Post
    emmm... for perks.... y did you say ninja, scavenger, and stopping power...?
    If your camping in their base, need scavenger because you ran out of ammo easy. stoppping power because its just good . makes killing faster
    and ninja because its pro when your on one side of a wall and enemy is on other side, lets say they dont got ninja and you do, you can hear their footsteps?
    Thank Me

    -=SNIPER=-

  13. #12
    Luyolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dublin 1,
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by moshy12 View Post
    If your camping in their base, need scavenger because you ran out of ammo easy. stoppping power because its just good . makes killing faster
    and ninja because its pro when your on one side of a wall and enemy is on other side, lets say they dont got ninja and you do, you can hear their footsteps?
    No stopping power in black ops?

  14. #13
    cr80pro11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by moshy12 View Post
    stoppping power because its just good . makes killing fasterfootsteps?
    Am i missing part of my game files cause I don't has Stopping Power

  15. #14
    dadofender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome.
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by cr80pro11 View Post
    Am i missing part of my game files cause I don't has Stopping Power
    I guess he means "Hardened"
    ~Motion Graphic Designer~

  16. #15
    moshy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under The Bed
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by dadofender View Post
    I guess he means "Hardened"
    oops, i ment Hardened but they are same thing o.O
    Thank Me

    -=SNIPER=-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast