• Yes

4 66.67%
  • No

2 33.33%
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Talking NEW SOLIDER TRAINING

If you are new and would like me to train you in battlefield play4free, PM me and add me
    I can teach you the basics of flying aircraft and also precision aiming e.t.c. .Ask as many questions as you want. Happy training.
    P4F name: Deaner

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The flying of Heli's and jet fighters is mad hard so I support that part of it ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Flying around with a jet is quite easy though (in BFP4F). I've played BF2 so i know how hard it is (especially when you play against guys who only fly around, never shot a bullet with their rifles).

You just have to know in which moment to put down flares or make a aggresive turn to get out of the sight of your chasing victim.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastorius View Post
    Flying around with a jet is quite easy though (in BFP4F). I've played BF2 so i know how hard it is (especially when you play against guys who only fly around, never shot a bullet with their rifles).

You just have to know in which moment to put down flares or make a aggresive turn to get out of the sight of your chasing victim.
    Thats true

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Thats true
    yep

heres a trick: flip your plane upsidedown then make a turn or flip and you will lose and enemy plane that is chasing you. trust me it works all the time

i can teach you some tricks you can do with jets and helis.
    Last edited by dstt; 06-07-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i have a problem with aim on other games im good but in this gaame i keep missing the frkn person plus i lagg a bit in the game witch is wierd cause i nvr lagg i only lagg on the game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Yea this is lovely. I support the heli riding. And I want to help you with teaching that part.
    Let's make a group. Battlefield Play4Free Military School.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dstt View Post
    yep

heres a trick: flip your plane upsidedown then make a turn or flip and you will lose and enemy plane that is chasing you. trust me it works all the time

i can teach you some tricks you can do with jets and helis.
    flipping ur plane is like one of the basic tricks. have u ever drove upside down? i dont find it having any use but i find it that it makes u look cool and such. ive done it and everyone always ask me how i do it. but it takes a lot of practice. ppl think its simple like driving a plane in bf heroes but then ppl always crash becuz they find it hard on there instincts to have upside down landscapes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by terence1234 View Post
    flipping ur plane is like one of the basic tricks. have u ever drove upside down? i dont find it having any use but i find it that it makes u look cool and such. ive done it and everyone always ask me how i do it. but it takes a lot of practice. ppl think its simple like driving a plane in bf heroes but then ppl always crash becuz they find it hard on there instincts to have upside down landscapes.
    making the plane go upside down is very easy and i also can make a upside down with and aggresive flip to get rid of the enemy. and btw if ppl tell you how you do it then they are just beginners nothing more.