Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 152
  1. #121
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Warfare View Post


    It is still working, are you sure you installed it correctly? Run around the map, you will pick the tags up. They're not always visible, they can be a little tricky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Warfare View Post


    I'm not sure where you got 'hidden files and folders' but it sure wasn't my post.
    i thought you were talking about the .dll's not the tags.

  2. #122
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,227
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by XDDANTE View Post
    yeah actually i put the .dll file on the following path C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free but it crashes, it used to work before the patch :/
    Any error message or it just closes?

  3. #123
    Digital Warfare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    The tags still work, however, you must use the original .dll in order to update properly.

    You will get the following error while updating with the modified .dll active. Just replace the modified .dll with the original to update, then reverse the action.



    Easy switching, so you don't have to have files all over the place, use the .bak extension! You can have the original and modified readily available in the same place.



    The funny thing is that after the patch the tags, for me anyway, seem to be working better (may have just been the map I loaded, different than the one I normally load into.)
    Last edited by Digital Warfare; 09-14-2011 at 06:28 PM.

  4. #124
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,227
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Warfare View Post
    The tags still work, however, you must use the original .dll in order to update properly.

    You will get the following error while updating with the modified .dll active. Just replace the modified .dll with the original to update, then reverse the action.



    Easy switching, so you don't have to have files all over the place, use the .bak extension! You can have the original and modified readily available in the same place.



    The funny thing is that after the patch the tags, for me anyway, seem to be working better (may have just been the map I loaded, different than the one I normally load into.)
    Yeah probably was the map.

  5. #125
    XDDANTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ok yeah it's still working,i tried what you told me and it work perfecly!!! thanks to you all and keep all the good work

  6. #126
    Digital Warfare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by XDDANTE View Post
    ok yeah it's still working,i tried what you told me and it work perfecly!!! thanks to you all and keep all the good work
    No problem I'm not any good at coding or anything so I have to try to make up for it sometimes!

  7. #127
    bodyshit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thank you so muh i like you very much thank you very much

  8. #128
    FromParadice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Patched on custom servers.You can still play on official bf servers without getting banned =l

  9. #129
    LulzBoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by FromParadice View Post
    Patched on custom servers.You can still play on official bf servers without getting banned =l
    I've never played on a custom server but if they use different maps then normal ones or have some changes to thing in it, it would affect the hack.

  10. #130
    Sp0nn3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks you! u are great ^^

  11. #131
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,227
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp0nn3R View Post
    Thanks you! u are great ^^
    Why thank you

  12. #132
    joeyamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FromParadice View Post
    Patched on custom servers.You can still play on official bf servers without getting banned =l
    absolutely not. it still works

  13. #133
    minc3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    Still working!

    I provided the original RendDX9.dll file in-case anyone needs it.
    Last edited by minc3; 09-26-2011 at 07:37 PM.
    I <3 HAX

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minc3 For This Useful Post:

    axeii1 (05-01-2012),Fogest (09-26-2011)

  15. #134
    dustworm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    thank you! so mean though haha

  16. #135
    MerTYS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    looks like thats patched

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast