Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 113
  1. #31
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @iBored1x1

    lol i noticed that in pic before (as I posted before from the same hack u guys had, just to let u kno it still works for me lol)

    @De:Bug
    Any Anwser to what iBored1x1 says?
    Edit: Seen your awner, all i can say is hurry and release it and i can tell 100% if its ******* because im using it as we speak

    @Liz
    @AVGN

    will you guys check this out and take care of what needs to be done
    Last edited by ogkush317; 06-25-2011 at 02:46 PM.




  2. #32
    De:Bug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    @iBored1x1

    lol i noticed that in pic before (as I posted before from the same hack u guys had, just to let u kno it still works for me lol)

    @De:Bug
    Any Anwser to what iBored1x1 says?
    Edit: Seen your awner, all i can say is hurry and release it and i can tell 100% if its ******* because im using it as we speak

    @Liz
    @AVGN

    will you guys check this out and take care of what needs to be done
    Mine are not same as you (menu)

  3. #33
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @De:Bug any ETA on release time so we can finish this and move on from it?




  4. #34
    iBored1x1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Your a retard, you made this same exact thread yesterday trying to sell our hack labeling it as a "VIP Hack" and you posted a video. In the video the fucking menu said "Visit www.************, now is there a reason your advertising our website in your hack?

  5. #35
    De:Bug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    @De:Bug any ETA on release time so we can finish this and move on from it?
    yes almost , 2 days have no sleep for coding this

    Quote Originally Posted by iBored1x1 View Post
    Your a retard, you made this same exact thread yesterday trying to sell our hack labeling it as a "VIP Hack" and you posted a video. In the video the fucking menu said "Visit www.************, now is there a reason your advertising our website in your hack?
    ?? said what , in the video said what i dont see any visit www . hahahah wheree ddee??
    Last edited by De:Bug; 06-25-2011 at 02:56 PM.

  6. #36
    iBored1x1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by De:Bug View Post
    yes almost , 2 days have no sleep for coding this


    ?? said what , in the video said what i dont see any visit www . hahahah wheree ddee??
    In the thread you made yesterday on a different account that a mod deleted. Guess what? Soon as a mod gets on and views this thread, then checks your IP this will also be deleted.

    Your name was RandyPT


    Also, you joined MPGH right after everyone found out RandyPT was trying to sell our hack. What are the chances?
    Last edited by iBored1x1; 06-25-2011 at 03:02 PM.

  7. #37
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Almost as in? 2 mins, 2 hrs, 2 days, never?




  8. #38
    De:Bug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iBored1x1 View Post
    In the thread you made yesterday on a different account that a mod deleted. Guess what? Soon as a mod gets on and views this thread, then checks your IP this will also be deleted.

    Your name was RandyPT


    Also, you joined MPGH right after everyone found out RandyPT was trying to sell our hack. What are the chances?
    LOL randypt ahaha too much SD in here , i wanna know who is randypt???

    Quote Originally Posted by De:Bug View Post
    LOL randypt ahaha too much SD in here , i wanna know who is randypt???
    i never said im selling hacks in every posted lol
    ahaha
    Last edited by De:Bug; 06-25-2011 at 03:04 PM.

  9. #39
    iBored1x1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    No one said you said you were trying to sell hacks, but It's obvious what happened.

    You joined MPGH as RandyPT after downloading our hack, tried to sell it to earn some money.

    That failed, you got banned.

    You decided hell, why not just become a coder on MPGH? So now your trying to give our hack away for free so everyone thinks your some awesome coder.

    Well you know what, go ahead kid. I really don't care, you know why? When people inject that hack, it'll still say "E-Z Hax Framework" and link them to our site. So thanks for the free advertising.

  10. #40
    De:Bug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    Almost as in? 2 mins, 2 hrs, 2 days, never?
    kinda done , just fixin some error removal

  11. #41
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    okay then lets kill this noise until project gets released and we all see with our own eyes...




  12. #42
    De:Bug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iBored1x1 View Post
    No one said you said you were trying to sell hacks, but It's obvious what happened.

    You joined MPGH as RandyPT after downloading our hack, tried to sell it to earn some money.

    That failed, you got banned.

    You decided hell, why not just become a coder on MPGH? So now your trying to give our hack away for free so everyone thinks your some awesome coder.

    Well you know what, go ahead kid. I really don't care, you know why? When people inject that hack, it'll still say "E-Z Hax Framework" and link them to our site. So thanks for the free advertising.
    hahaahah funni guy when it release you will see it not just like e-z hack shit watever it called , and randypt randypt randypt who the **** is randypt , and why would i do that for ?? i dont waste my time on e-z hack sh!7 , it just an failed hack once again telling you why not MPGH why e-z sh!7 !! just becaz u cant coded and my TKO hacks and you never use it thats why u jealous ,,, agaaiin take the e-z hack sh!7 out of here ,, its just an FAILEDDDD hackk mann .. and thanks for telling me e-z hack is the shi7 . and Remember my hacks only inject wit hack loader TKO



    Last edited by De:Bug; 06-25-2011 at 03:21 PM.

  13. #43
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    random mention ftw?


    i cant do anything here



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  14. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    ogkush317 (06-25-2011)

  15. #44
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    its your fault, i dunno why i remember your and liz's name, but you still get a Thank you for your hard work lol




  16. #45
    iBored1x1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Wow you sir are amazing at paint, you know that?
    I mean it's funny, I just recreated "your hack" menu in paint in 5 seconds.
    Also your hack only injects with TKO loader?...Okay well our hack injects with any injector.

    Also, don't think you can keep stalling and waiting till we release a new BF P4F that's undetected so you can "release" your hack. We're not updating it anymore for the public.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast