Thread: Military School

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 103
  1. #76
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ah, u werent online so I joined a random server.

  2. #77
    CurseOfExcalibur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where i like hacking in it.
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
    ah, u werent online so I joined a random server.
    i am online now join me?

    i wish there was someone with me because i survived all the dogfights with the new trick and i also survived the whole round with the mig 29 and got 20 kills / 0 deaths

    and also made some mad and aggressive turns and flips.
    Last edited by CurseOfExcalibur; 07-05-2011 at 04:43 PM.

  3. #78
    misharevesz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You dont need to know ;)
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Confused
    lol guys want in on this piece of action lol
    To DO list:
    DONE: NOT DONE:
    Get Kicked while not hacking:
    Get kicked while hacking:
    Get banned from CA:
    Code a hack:
    Buy VIP:
    get 10 posts:
    get 100 posts:
    get 500 posts:
    get 1000 posts:
    Get thanked:
    Make a Goal List:
    JOIN THE MILITARY SCHOOL TODAY

  4. #79
    CurseOfExcalibur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where i like hacking in it.
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ok. i am back guys i made another soldier i will level him up very fast.

    its name is: GrimReaperCrew.

  5. #80
    {G}enesist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by CurseOfExcalibur View Post
    Ok. i am back guys i made another soldier i will level him up very fast.

    its name is: GrimReaperCrew.
    im gunna join on you
    if i can XD

    OH BTW It looks like its working i reinstalled and that code thing isnt coming up
    Last edited by {G}enesist; 07-05-2011 at 07:50 PM.
    -FAIL- is an awesome dude XD

  6. #81
    CurseOfExcalibur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where i like hacking in it.
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by {G}enesist View Post
    im gunna join on you
    if i can XD

    OH BTW It looks like its working i reinstalled and that code thing isnt coming up
    ok anyway i am enough for playing so if you want to play just send me a visitor messege and i will see it anyway i can tell you when you join some cool tricks about jet piloting

  7. #82
    {G}enesist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    and its still doing it this is fucking getting anoyying
    -FAIL- is an awesome dude XD

  8. #83
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Ask the support and report to them the problem.
    Go to the battlefield play4free's forums and ask there for support.

  9. #84
    {G}enesist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    yeah already did 4 threads no ones said shit and im getting pissed of they are no help at all
    -FAIL- is an awesome dude XD

  10. #85
    CurseOfExcalibur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where i like hacking in it.
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by {G}enesist View Post
    yeah already did 4 threads no ones said shit and im getting pissed of they are no help at all

    none of the support is online atm so they will keep ignoring you they never do something

    Quote Originally Posted by misharevesz View Post
    Nice..
    Name: --[T4NK]--
    Age: 17
    What I want to learn: Jet Skills with bombing and aerial combat.

    ALSO
    Name: -[StealtH]-
    Age: 17
    Skill you want to teach: Sniping, Precision aiming.
    That should be all. thanks
    i keel you at least say i am stealth from military school not from MPGH in the game and the host kicked you close mpgh page or anything that affects your speed of net

    To anyone who assigns for teacher/student always when you meet anyone say your name from military school not from MPGH because they will think that we hack and then we will be doomed.


    anyone wants to play?
    Last edited by CurseOfExcalibur; 07-06-2011 at 10:19 AM.

  11. #86
    CurseOfExcalibur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where i like hacking in it.
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @misharevesz

    stop insulting or i wont teach you anything.

  12. #87

  13. #88
    CurseOfExcalibur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where i like hacking in it.
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
    OMG. My game closed itself. IDK why.
    happens with me dont worry man

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to CurseOfExcalibur For This Useful Post:

    {G}enesist (08-10-2011)

  15. #89
    aonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Name Kojax, or Lt.Kojack
    Age: 19
    Rank 8 now but quickly progressing.
    What you want to teach?: Aiming down sights with an assault rifle and hitting targets from a far range (200-300 meters)
    Experience: I'm experienced when it comes to FPS games I've been playing them since 1996. I have recently moved over to BFp4f and haven't gone negative in kills yet. I have 2 accounts. Kojax my assault and Lt.Kojack my recon. i prefer assault. I've also served in the armed forces so i can teach some organizational stats for capturing positions and give pointers on how to find good cover 90% of the time so you can get an advantage on your enemy. Playing in games I always see people just running in the open and getting lit up. lol.

  16. #90
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
    Name Kojax, or Lt.Kojack
    Age: 19
    Rank 8 now but quickly progressing.
    What you want to teach?: Aiming down sights with an assault rifle and hitting targets from a far range (200-300 meters)
    Experience: I'm experienced when it comes to FPS games I've been playing them since 1996. I have recently moved over to BFp4f and haven't gone negative in kills yet. I have 2 accounts. Kojax my assault and Lt.Kojack my recon. i prefer assault. I've also served in the armed forces so i can teach some organizational stats for capturing positions and give pointers on how to find good cover 90% of the time so you can get an advantage on your enemy. Playing in games I always see people just running in the open and getting lit up. lol.
    Alright ty for applying =)
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast