Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

FREE Battle Funds

Hello all I just wanted to share some information on how to obtain some battlefunds for your gear and weapons without having to pay actual money. First I would just like to say everyone BE WARE of hacks to get battlefunds, these hacks are out there to trick you and steal your information or infect your computer so don't trust them. What I'm sharing is not a hack or cheat its a legit way to earn some free battlefunds. It will take a little time each day but only a few minutes.

For those of you not familiar with points reward websites, swag bucks is a great and easy way to earn some points. For 700 points you can obtain a 5$ paypal deposit. All you need to do is simply utilize their search engine a few minutes at a time to randomly earn points between 10-50. Every 2 or 3 hours hit the site and just randomly search to get the points. Every time you search is a chance to win some points. With some time and dedication you can earn a couple hundred through this method each day and in a few days you will be able to buy you some gear for FREE!!!

So you will need
    - Swag bucks account - http://www.*********.com/refer/slicktoxin (this is a referral for me Im not trying to trick you but help me out for sharing this info, why not right. And once you have an account you can earn much quicker by referrals from your soldiers!)

What you'll need
    -Swag bucks account
    - Pay pal account.
    -BFP4F account of course
    -A Little time

What to do
    - Search using Swag bucks' seach engine on their site, vote on daily polls and play games!
    - When you obtain 700 points, trade them for a 5$ pay pal gift card.
    - Now, use the obtained money to buy Battlefunds
    - Rinse, Wash, Repeat

Please use my link above it would be much appreciated and go a long way to help

i guess it thinks swag bucks is a curse word or something so heres the link typed out incase it doesnt work just take out spaces

www swag bucks com / refer / slicktoxin

HAVE FUN!
    Last edited by siege123; 12-03-2011 at 03:57 PM. Reason: error in links

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Yea but it will take months which isnt effective.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CJwarrior View Post
    Yea but it will take months which isnt effective.
    I agree with CJ. ******s for points suck >.> lol i tried once before. very time consuming. i mean if you have the time its a good way to get free stuff but it'd probably be better to just buy battlefunds then waste time LOL anywaysss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

a

I got enough to buy funds in about a week, but im the type of person who never ever uses the address bar on the top of my browser, google is my home page (used to be) and I always typed the site where I was heading into google and clicked the links, now I simply use *********. It took about a week to get 700 points using that method. Also you can get another 75 points a day by having the swag TV running in the background. I work off my laptop in an office so its not really an issue to have the swag TV on for 8hours a day. Without a doubt the time you put in for 5 bucks isn't going to be effective if your concentrating on earning points but the way I do it doesn't really effect my productivity much. And I posted this mostly for people who just dont want to pay money to games like BFP4F, if you wanted access to every gun for one class you could easily spend 40+ dollars why not just buy BF3 then?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Note; not posible from belgium....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You're better off filling in the offers on the official sponsorpay battlefunds page with fake info...

Thanks
    Your better off doing what he is doing :P getting referrals to do the work for him. Also go get a job or go do some chores. Either one is way more efficient.