Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    fleepies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Any one get a card thats "forever?"

    Is it just me? or is EA playing us all in the daily card draw?

    I got a "forever card" on my 1st try, after that its all 7 days, 1 day cards.
    I think EA is playing us.. it would benefit them if they give free "temporary stuff" away, when they expire players will want to get that item again, understanding the usefulness of "item", thus making players buy EA products.
    Who agrees?

    discuss.

    Last edited by fleepies; 04-15-2012 at 02:23 PM.

  2. #2
    Ilya Belyaev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    this shit is bananas -.-, it'd rather get a permanent weapon than keep getting 7 day hats and shit -.-

  3. #3
    Crunchy Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Amused
    I honestly don't care. Free stuff is free.

  4. #4
    XShido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    US
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    i have gotten free wep forever and clothes, not easy to get, chance its 1/8, but there are the cards.
    i got xmb8 machinegun, medic helmet and assault camo forever.

    edit;
    theres what i belive its a little exploode bug, once i opened 2 windows, one on pc other on laptop, both on the screen where it asks u to pick a card, i picked different cards on both computers at the same time, i got 2 items that day. both were crap, but 2 items instead of one, try it, dont know if still works, i actually dont mind the card draw so much.
    Last edited by XShido; 04-16-2012 at 12:32 AM.

  5. #5
    sj47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    WOW I NEVER GOT A UNLIMITED ANYTHING ON MY BEST ACCOUNT!
    RATHER THAN THAT I ONLY HAVE THE DEFAULT WEAPON ON IT BUT THE WHOLE EITE ASSAULT BUNDLE

  6. #6
    fleepies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I spent 20k "starting money" on crap. :/ now i need credits to get perm wep

  7. #7
    Lol00182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I got the STG777AUG assault rifle 4 days after my registration!

  8. #8
    ycysam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I think this is the compensation after the great change of version that many weapon is downgrade
    btw, i got a Battle surgeon's helmet last forever

  9. #9
    coolboy161's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i've got a barrel for ever

  10. #10
    Philosarapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    50cal Sniper on my third email.But I read this thread,so I didn't start really claiming one account as my main til I got a account with a good card draw.You could always use guerilla mail or whatever,and make a bunch of accounts lol.Like 1 per min. . just to play around.I don't recommend using disposable emails though . . .

  11. #11
    ellordomar1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Amazed

    XD just LUCK + Thnx EA

    Quote Originally Posted by fleepies View Post
    Is it just me? or is EA playing us all in the daily card draw?

    I got a "forever card" on my 1st try, after that its all 7 days, 1 day cards.
    I think EA is playing us.. it would benefit them if they give free "temporary stuff" away, when they expire players will want to get that item again, understanding the usefulness of "item", thus making players buy EA products.
    Who agrees?

    discuss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilya Belyaev View Post
    this shit is bananas -.-, it'd rather get a permanent weapon than keep getting 7 day hats and shit -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Six View Post
    I honestly don't care. Free stuff is free.
    Quote Originally Posted by XShido View Post
    i have gotten free wep forever and clothes, not easy to get, chance its 1/8, but there are the cards.
    i got xmb8 machinegun, medic helmet and assault camo forever.

    edit;
    theres what i belive its a little exploode bug, once i opened 2 windows, one on pc other on laptop, both on the screen where it asks u to pick a card, i picked different cards on both computers at the same time, i got 2 items that day. both were crap, but 2 items instead of one, try it, dont know if still works, i actually dont mind the card draw so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by sj47 View Post
    WOW I NEVER GOT A UNLIMITED ANYTHING ON MY BEST ACCOUNT!
    RATHER THAN THAT I ONLY HAVE THE DEFAULT WEAPON ON IT BUT THE WHOLE EITE ASSAULT BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by fleepies View Post
    I spent 20k "starting money" on crap. :/ now i need credits to get perm wep
    Quote Originally Posted by Lol00182 View Post
    I got the STG777AUG assault rifle 4 days after my registration!
    Quote Originally Posted by ycysam View Post
    I think this is the compensation after the great change of version that many weapon is downgrade
    btw, i got a Battle surgeon's helmet last forever
    Quote Originally Posted by coolboy161 View Post
    i've got a barrel for ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosarapper View Post
    50cal Sniper on my third email.But I read this thread,so I didn't start really claiming one account as my main til I got a account with a good card draw.You could always use guerilla mail or whatever,and make a bunch of accounts lol.Like 1 per min. . just to play around.I don't recommend using disposable emails though . . .

    I HAVE GOT 2 DAYS AGO AEK-971 xD On my Assault character


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by ellordomar1; 04-22-2012 at 12:42 PM.

  12. #12
    Pastorius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Six View Post
    I honestly don't care. Free stuff is free.
    ^Dis. Seriously.

  13. #13
    ycysam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    you are very lucky dude, btw I decide to buy AEK-971 for 45000 credit

  14. #14
    xDivinityx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    884
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    50
    Took me 7 accounts to get ONE pair of veteran Shades lol...

  15. #15
    render422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I got permanent M249 SAW and SVD sniper.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Can any one make a Mod, that all heads go big.. so that easy headshot?
    By graylhandz in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 03:47 PM
  2. Any One Have A Programe that make the Obeya. Joker..... Like an AutoMatic gun...
    By romiio in forum All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 04:30 PM
  3. Does any one get this?
    By ownabear in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 05:48 PM
  4. Any one get a major lag/ internet D/C error while playing CA on a lap top?
    By urukillora in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 04:51 PM
  5. any one got CF wallhack that not disconecting?
    By nskh95 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 03:01 AM