Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276

    Daily Draw & Supply Crates - Post Your Luck!

    Alright, as the title says post what you've won in the DD and SD.

    From the daily draw; I've won M4A1 Perm (Had the +3 on the same account )
    Tactical Stock Perm
    and shit loads of bandages

    From the countless(Read: 5) supply drops I've used:
    -Perm Stabilized Stock
    -Perm Viper Mags
    -500 Advanced Adrenaline Shots
    From the two desert supply drops:
    -1 day scar-L skin (Didn't own Scar on the account at the time)
    -Desert M145 Perm :

  2. #2
    DavidNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.exe
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Alright, as the title says post what you've won in the DD and SD.

    From the daily draw; I've won M4A1 Perm (Had the +3 on the same account )
    Tactical Stock Perm
    and shit loads of bandages

    From the countless(Read: 5) supply drops I've used:
    -Perm Stabilized Stock
    -Perm Viper Mags
    -500 Advanced Adrenaline Shots
    From the two desert supply drops:
    -1 day scar-L skin (Didn't own Scar on the account at the time)
    -Desert M145 Perm :

  3. #3
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,806
    Reputation
    1395
    Thanks
    1,356
    Got a XM8-LMG perm, all other things I got were gay ass bandages and stuff.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - Current
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - Current

  4. #4
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
    Got a XM8-LMG perm, all other things I got were gay ass bandages and stuff.
    Bandages are useful

  5. #5
    Crazydude5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    728
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The best one i got was PKM last forever (on my alt) and stab stock (on a T4G'd useless account -_-)

  6. #6
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
    The best one i got was PKM last forever (on my alt) and stab stock (on a T4G'd useless account -_-)
    I love PKM c':

  7. #7
    Crazydude5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    728
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    I love PKM c':
    too bad i got M240b on the pkm last forever char

  8. #8
    trojan.win128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nix Olympica, Mars
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My account is a year old. Got only one perm "Stabilized Stock". I'm VERY unlucky.

  9. #9
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by trojan.win128 View Post
    My account is a year old. Got only one perm "Stabilized Stock". I'm VERY unlucky.
    Its the 2nd best stock imo
    cerb is #1 tho for deviation reduction.

  10. #10
    Crazydude5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    728
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Its the 2nd best stock imo
    cerb is #1 tho for deviation reduction.
    Well u need to look for other stocks (no need for argue)

    1# tactical - it reduces deviation and reduce recoil
    2# stabilize - it reduces recoil by a great number
    3# nemesis - it reduces recoil and deviation by a extremely number so its good for guns like FAMAS (which already has enough damage by its ROF)

  11. #11
    adi650's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    i got m240b and pkm perma

  12. #12
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
    Well u need to look for other stocks (no need for argue)

    1# tactical - it reduces deviation and reduce recoil
    2# stabilize - it reduces recoil by a great number
    3# nemesis - it reduces recoil and deviation by a extremely number so its good for guns like FAMAS (which already has enough damage by its ROF)
    Tactical is the number 2 because of the fact it reduces nearly ALL horizontal recoil with the exception of P90 and AUG.
    Cerb is #1 because I can handle any recoil, what happens is the ADS spread because like the M4A1.

  13. #13
    adi650's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    i bought now mg36 perma now

  14. #14
    ramzi258's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    best i got was FN MINIMI PARA last for ever

  15. #15
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,647
    I got the ak 74 for perm with engineer on daily draw.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Supply Crate Luck
    By FroggeReborn in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 07:41 PM
  2. Post your (almost) crate winnings!
    By Liley in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 01:08 PM
  3. Post your game name here
    By styx23 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 09:47 PM
  4. Post Your Pictures
    By AthlaS in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 10:39 PM