Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,647

    Daily Draw coding hack?

    I need some help by the coders here, if you guys are good with this kind of coding I wouldn't mind the help either. I've been messing with firebug a bit on the draw and i think I'm the closest I can get on this thing, here's a picture.



    As you can see I can almost see how long that weapon/clothing/item lasts but it just keeps it as undefined, if you do turn it over, the undefined changed and tells you how long it lasts, so i'm trying to find out how to get it to tell me without having to turn it over.

    Anyone got any ideas?

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  2. #2
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I need some help by the coders here, if you guys are good with this kind of coding I wouldn't mind the help either. I've been messing with firebug a bit on the draw and i think I'm the closest I can get on this thing, here's a picture.



    As you can see I can almost see how long that weapon/clothing/item lasts but it just keeps it as undefined, if you do turn it over, the undefined changed and tells you how long it lasts, so i'm trying to find out how to get it to tell me without having to turn it over.

    Anyone got any ideas?
    Not possible.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,647
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Not possible.
    Never gonna give up. Unlike you, you quitter.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  4. #4
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post


    Never gonna give up. Unlike you, you quitter.
    If I reach level 15 on my assault I might not quit
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  5. #5
    trojan.win128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nix Olympica, Mars
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    This is how it works:

    -> All 8 undefined cards are shown to you.
    -> You click a card.
    -> You send request to server saying: "I clicked on card 4" (for example)
    -> Server generates randomized items.
    -> Server saves the clicked item to your player profile.
    -> Server sends data back to player which contains all the randomized details.

    There's no way you can:
    1) See anything before they are generated.
    2) Change the card after seeing the results.
    3) Change teh generated results.

    I know one trick to get 100% better items from Daily Draw, I will sell the tutorial with step by step guides if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by trojan.win128; 03-28-2013 at 03:25 PM.

  6. #6
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by trojan.win128 View Post
    This is how it works:

    -> All 8 undefined cards are shown to you.
    -> You click a card.
    -> You send request to server saying: "I clicked on card 4" (for example)
    -> Server generates randomized items.
    -> Server saves the clicked item to your player profile.
    -> Server sends data back to player which contains all the randomized details.

    There's no way you can:
    1) See anything before they are generated.
    2) Change the card after seeing the results.
    3) Change teh generated results.

    I know one trick to get 100% better items from Daily Draw, I will sell the tutorial with step by step guides if anyone is interested.
    So you never EVER get one day cosmetics?
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  7. #7
    trojan.win128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nix Olympica, Mars
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    So you never EVER get one day cosmetics?
    I won't say much about it. Though I assure satisfaction from the draw.
    and the thing is, I bought this guide from someone else. He wouldn't appreciate me giving it away for free to everyone.
    Last edited by trojan.win128; 03-28-2013 at 03:44 PM.

  8. #8
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by trojan.win128 View Post
    I won't say much about it. Though I assure satisfaction from the draw.
    and the thing is, I bought this guide from someone else. He wouldn't appreciate me giving it away for free to everyone.
    You know you want too.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  9. #9
    trojan.win128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nix Olympica, Mars
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    You know you want too.
    Then everyone will have good items in their inventory..

  10. #10
    Tuc2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    whats so bad about it

  11. #11
    Rumple_4Skin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Thumbs up

    Srry No exploit known , but this account is almost level 15 .
    The daily draw is giving perms , this happened yesterday and is a little more short range and automatic then my trusty M24.

    It sure takes alot of hits with the new style gun ...when I knock on your door I like to bust it down hard, the M24 is good at that.
    Anyway , check it out


  12. #12
    SpecialEQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    War
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I already have like 40 euro spended on this game but now I want some free perms for my engi But nobody knows how to get dem in Daily Draw?

  13. #13
    Crazydude5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    728
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I once got PKM for my medic alt when i was extremely lucky (.........why do i need the PKM when i have the M240B?)

    The daily draw card is generated by the server every time you press (you send "2" to the server and server generate "2" data to you[im not sure about it i have no server and coding knowledge])

  14. #14
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
    I once got PKM for my medic alt when i was extremely lucky (.........why do i need the PKM when i have the M240B?)

    The daily draw card is generated by the server every time you press (you send "2" to the server and server generate "2" data to you[im not sure about it i have no server and coding knowledge])
    I like PKM more than m240b with and without attachments.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  15. #15
    v1lkova1k15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    oh cmon, we are talking here about daily draw hack, not about what we got from daily draw or what guns we like...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How do i code hacks
    By joshzex in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 10:51 AM
  2. partly coded hack
    By D3NiiAL in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 06:01 PM
  3. can you code hacks in vb 2008?
    By Rico760 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 09:50 AM
  4. PQDVD registration code hack?
    By misspellar in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 08:52 AM
  5. In Wich Program do you Code Hacks?
    By sidnietje in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 01:23 PM