Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    TheLugiazSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tashkent, Uzbekistan
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    No Smoke, No sky, No Trees, No Grass

    Do you guys know about all those hacks that make it so that you can remove trees, grass, smoke, and the sky? You have to download them and inject them. They always get detected by PunkBuster and you can get banned for using those hacks. Well, I have a way for you to use those same "removal" tweaks and not get detected by PunkBuster. This will never be detected by PunkBuster. Plus, you don't have to download anything!

    Here's how to do it.

    go to "Documents/Battlefield Play4Free" and open the General file with Notepad or Wordpad.

    If you don't have a General file, open your game and go to the settings. Turn Camera Shake OFF and then you will have a General file. Another option would be to create a General.con file yourself.

    Ok, now to the important stuff.
    scroll to the bottom of the file and paste in this code

    Code:
    enable/disable grass [0,1] fps boost
    renderer.drawundergrowth 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable most trees [0,1]
    renderer.drawovergrowth 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable the rest of the trees [0,1]
    renderer.drawtrees 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable particles ex:smoke,fire,explosions,dust,sniper trails,etc. [0,1] fps boost when set to 0
    renderer.drawparticles 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable the sky [0,1]
    renderer.drawskydome 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable the ground [0,1]
    renderer.drawterrain 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable all objects ex:buildings,fences,walls,etc. [0,1]
    renderer.drawobjects 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disbale the hud [0,1]
    renderer.drawhud 1
    ----------------------------------------
    make your character all black 0[,1]
    renderer.draw1pmeshes 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable character textures [0,1] all players become invisible when set to 0
    renderer.drawskinnedmeshes 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable the film grain on high. Put it on 0 to make the game look better!
    renderer.setFilmGrainStrength 0
    renderer.setFilmGrainSize 0
    ----------------------------------------
    I have put in little descriptions for what every code does. Putting a 1 after the code will enable the feature. For example.

    renderer.drawovergrowth 1

    The 1 says that the trees are enabled and the game will have trees in it. Changing the 1 to a 0 will disable the trees and the game will no longer have trees. You will be able to see right through those bushes on Basra!

    That's it. Have fun!

    Here is how my file looks now.
    Code:
    GeneralSettings.setHUDTransparency 50
    GeneralSettings.setMinimapRotate 1
    GeneralSettings.setMinimapTransparency 255
    GeneralSettings.setOutOfVoting 0
    GeneralSettings.setMapIconAlphaTransparency 255
    GeneralSettings.setCameraShake 0
    GeneralSettings.setHelpPopups 0
    GeneralSettings.setKillMessagesFilter 0
    GeneralSettings.setRadioMessagesFilter 0
    GeneralSettings.setChatMessagesFilter 1
    GeneralSettings.setUseToolTip 0
    GeneralSettings.setUseArrowHelp 0
    GeneralSettings.setAutoReload 1
    GeneralSettings.setConnectionType 5
    Renderer.setFilmGrainStrength 0
    Renderer.setFilmGrainSize 0
    Renderer.vsync 0
    Renderer.drawfps 0
    
    enable/disable grass [0,1] fps boost
    renderer.drawundergrowth 0
    
    enable/disable most trees [0,1]
    renderer.drawovergrowth 1
    
    enable/disable the rest of the trees [0,1]
    renderer.drawtrees 1
    
    enable/disable particles ex:smoke,fire,explosions,dust,sniper trails,etc. [0,1] fps boost when set to 0
    renderer.drawparticles 0
    
    enable/disable the sky [0,1]
    renderer.drawskydome 1
    
    enable/disable the ground [0,1]
    renderer.drawterrain 1
    
    enable/disable all objects ex:buildings,fences,walls,etc. [0,1]
    renderer.drawobjects 1
    
    enable/disbale the hud [0,1]
    renderer.drawhud 1
    
    make your character all black 0[,1]
    renderer.draw1pmeshes 1
    
    enable/disable character textures [0,1] all players become invisible when set to 0
    renderer.drawskinnedmeshes 1
    If you want to see how the game looks when you add these tweaks, then watch my video.
    Last edited by TheLugiazSoul; 03-30-2013 at 02:28 AM.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheLugiazSoul For This Useful Post:

    ADDOriN (04-12-2013),bosszagameza01 (10-25-2013),deciple2012 (07-19-2013),GoldenSales (05-18-2013),Hans2032 (06-08-2013),xhevanlyx (05-12-2013)

  3. #2
    Tuc2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    well thats a great video+description but i suppose its detected by punkbuster since u edit the battlefield ..

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuc2 For This Useful Post:

    Hans2032 (06-08-2013)

  5. #3
    sparta3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Busy
    Thank you

  6. #4
    TheLugiazSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tashkent, Uzbekistan
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuc2 View Post
    well thats a great video+description but i suppose its detected by punkbuster since u edit the battlefield ..
    Nope. It will never be detected by PunkBuster because it is not a hack. An no, this is not an edit of the game but just some config file that we are allowed to edit!

  7. #5
    Tuc2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/360-battle...ray-mod-3.html
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrboyz View Post
    punkbuster detected.
    ??


    Nope. It will never be detected by PunkBuster because it is not a hack. An no, this is not an edit of the game but just some config file that we are allowed to edit!
    Whats wrong now..

    i got this from forum:

    You are allowed to modify the strings file, but the devs don't reccomend it.

    Whats right whats wrong now ??

    Regards

  8. #6
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,636
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    Thanks man, how's the Dos clan going?

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  9. #7
    dZINISS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLugiazSoul View Post
    Do you guys know about all those hacks that make it so that you can remove trees, grass, smoke, and the sky? You have to download them and inject them. They always get detected by PunkBuster and you can get banned for using those hacks. Well, I have a way for you to use those same "removal" tweaks and not get detected by PunkBuster. This will never be detected by PunkBuster. Plus, you don't have to download anything!

    Here's how to do it.

    go to "Documents/Battlefield Play4Free" and open the General file with Notepad or Wordpad.

    If you don't have a General file, open your game and go to the settings. Turn Camera Shake OFF and then you will have a General file. Another option would be to create a General.con file yourself.

    Ok, now to the important stuff.
    scroll to the bottom of the file and paste in this code

    Code:
    enable/disable grass [0,1] fps boost
    renderer.drawundergrowth 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable most trees [0,1]
    renderer.drawovergrowth 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable the rest of the trees [0,1]
    renderer.drawtrees 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable particles ex:smoke,fire,explosions,dust,sniper trails,etc. [0,1] fps boost when set to 0
    renderer.drawparticles 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable the sky [0,1]
    renderer.drawskydome 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable the ground [0,1]
    renderer.drawterrain 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable all objects ex:buildings,fences,walls,etc. [0,1]
    renderer.drawobjects 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disbale the hud [0,1]
    renderer.drawhud 1
    ----------------------------------------
    make your character all black 0[,1]
    renderer.draw1pmeshes 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable character textures [0,1] all players become invisible when set to 0
    renderer.drawskinnedmeshes 1
    ----------------------------------------
    enable/disable the film grain on high. Put it on 0 to make the game look better!
    renderer.setFilmGrainStrength 0
    renderer.setFilmGrainSize 0
    ----------------------------------------
    I have put in little descriptions for what every code does. Putting a 1 after the code will enable the feature. For example.

    renderer.drawovergrowth 1

    The 1 says that the trees are enabled and the game will have trees in it. Changing the 1 to a 0 will disable the trees and the game will no longer have trees. You will be able to see right through those bushes on Basra!

    That's it. Have fun!

    Here is how my file looks now.
    Code:
    GeneralSettings.setHUDTransparency 50
    GeneralSettings.setMinimapRotate 1
    GeneralSettings.setMinimapTransparency 255
    GeneralSettings.setOutOfVoting 0
    GeneralSettings.setMapIconAlphaTransparency 255
    GeneralSettings.setCameraShake 0
    GeneralSettings.setHelpPopups 0
    GeneralSettings.setKillMessagesFilter 0
    GeneralSettings.setRadioMessagesFilter 0
    GeneralSettings.setChatMessagesFilter 1
    GeneralSettings.setUseToolTip 0
    GeneralSettings.setUseArrowHelp 0
    GeneralSettings.setAutoReload 1
    GeneralSettings.setConnectionType 5
    Renderer.setFilmGrainStrength 0
    Renderer.setFilmGrainSize 0
    Renderer.vsync 0
    Renderer.drawfps 0
    
    enable/disable grass [0,1] fps boost
    renderer.drawundergrowth 0
    
    enable/disable most trees [0,1]
    renderer.drawovergrowth 1
    
    enable/disable the rest of the trees [0,1]
    renderer.drawtrees 1
    
    enable/disable particles ex:smoke,fire,explosions,dust,sniper trails,etc. [0,1] fps boost when set to 0
    renderer.drawparticles 0
    
    enable/disable the sky [0,1]
    renderer.drawskydome 1
    
    enable/disable the ground [0,1]
    renderer.drawterrain 1
    
    enable/disable all objects ex:buildings,fences,walls,etc. [0,1]
    renderer.drawobjects 1
    
    enable/disbale the hud [0,1]
    renderer.drawhud 1
    
    make your character all black 0[,1]
    renderer.draw1pmeshes 1
    
    enable/disable character textures [0,1] all players become invisible when set to 0
    renderer.drawskinnedmeshes 1
    If you want to see how the game looks when you add these tweaks, then watch my video.
    Thanks man !!!


  10. #8
    Crazydude5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    728
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Bannable by T4G?

  11. #9
    SpecialEQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    War
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
    Bannable by T4G?
    It are config files that we are allowed to edit. So you never get banned.

  12. #10
    SpecialEQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    War
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I don't understand how I remove the tree's. I tryed putting the 1 to a 0 and the 0 to a 1 but nothing works?

  13. #11
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialEQ View Post
    I don't understand how I remove the tree's. I tryed putting the 1 to a 0 and the 0 to a 1 but nothing works?
    Why would you want to remove the trees?
    I did that and I crashed into an invisible tree. So... yeah.

  14. #12
    Kizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    ^ Maybe it increases the framerate?

  15. #13
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizen View Post
    ^ Maybe it increases the framerate?
    Its like his xray lol, gives you a SLIGHT advantage.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  16. #14
    zachair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kush Zone
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Hot
    cool /tooshort
    "Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."


















































































    You have no life.

  17. #15
    TheLugiazSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tashkent, Uzbekistan
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialEQ View Post
    I don't understand how I remove the tree's. I tryed putting the 1 to a 0 and the 0 to a 1 but nothing works?
    renderer.drawovergrowth 0

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] How to remove HUD, Smoke, Sky, Grass, Trees, etc
    By TheLugiazSoul in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 05:06 PM
  2. [Release] Max922 v5.0! Finaly released - Boxe,No smoke,No sky, and more - (11 september)
    By maxime922 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 238
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 08:30 AM
  3. [Release] Max922 v5.0 UPDATE! Finaly released - Boxe,No smoke,No sky, and more - (11 september)
    By maxime922 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 03:32 PM
  4. [Release] Max922 v3.0! Finaly released - Boxe,No smoke,No sky,No fog and more -
    By maxime922 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 08:36 AM
  5. Emblem Grass and Trees FUNNY
    By _gamer21_ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 02:46 AM

Tags for this Thread