Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276

    [GiveAway] 24k Funds Code

    Due to my teams power leveling business taking off with a certain clan in BFP4F, I'll be giving out one or two of these 24k funds packages.



    Here's what this is.

    The BFH Royal Army Large Starter Pack is a kit which US citizens can buy off of amazon for $20, this kit contains the following:

    1x Dr. Pepper clothing set

    1x Amazon MGL 32 Launcher

    30 Days EXP Up

    24k Funds


    How does it work? :

    If you do not have any BFH characters, you can redeem the code at BFP4F, it will show an error message, but the code will be consumed and the funds will appear when you relog.

    If you do have a BFH soldier:

    Log in to the BFH website

    Redeem code

    Select the ROYAL character that you would like to receive the launcher, clothes and exp boost for.

    and relog.



    Note:
    No post restrictions on who can get this

    Open to suggestions as to how I should go about giving it out.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paralyze Jr. For This Useful Post:

    lukehutch12 (11-14-2013),servcrafter (08-13-2013)

  3. #2
    TheLugiazSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tashkent, Uzbekistan
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Give it to the guy that created the View Distance mod and many other mods!

  4. #3
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLugiazSoul View Post
    Give it to the guy that created the View Distance mod and many other mods!
    ha, ha, no.

    As a legit player downing skiddies on roof tops and getting recons banned for those mods are my pleasure.

  5. #4
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Due to my teams power leveling business taking off with a certain clan in BFP4F, I'll be giving out one or two of these 24k funds packages.



    Here's what this is.

    The BFH Royal Army Large Starter Pack is a kit which US citizens can buy off of amazon for $20, this kit contains the following:

    1x Dr. Pepper clothing set

    1x Amazon MGL 32 Launcher

    30 Days EXP Up

    24k Funds


    How does it work? :

    If you do not have any BFH characters, you can redeem the code at BFP4F, it will show an error message, but the code will be consumed and the funds will appear when you relog.

    If you do have a BFH soldier:

    Log in to the BFH website

    Redeem code

    Select the ROYAL character that you would like to receive the launcher, clothes and exp boost for.

    and relog.



    Note:
    No post restrictions on who can get this

    Open to suggestions as to how I should go about giving it out.
    Just give it to me.


    ---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLugiazSoul View Post
    Give it to the guy that created the View Distance mod and many other mods!
    None of the DOS members getting it foo.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

    opzkiller (07-07-2013)

  7. #5
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    Just give it to me.


    ---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------



    None of the DOS members getting it foo.
    LOL he's dos? DOS Is ghey mang, leave that shit.

  8. #6
    Crazydude5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    728
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Give it to who dare to use hacks and make a video on BFP4F with their main account.

  9. #7
    0x0defac3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    me pls /10 char

  10. #8
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
    Give it to who dare to use hacks and make a video on BFP4F with their main account.
    You have nothing to lose

    I need to figure out a competition that EVERYONE can partake in, so playing in a US West server really wont work.

  11. #9
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    You have nothing to lose

    I need to figure out a competition that EVERYONE can partake in, so playing in a US West server really wont work.
    Give it out at fucking random before the code expires you turtle.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

    opzkiller (07-07-2013)

  13. #10
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    Give it out at fucking random before the code expires you turtle.
    It doesnt expire, ya fucker. It lasts until it's used.

  14. #11
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    It doesnt expire, ya fucker. It lasts until it's used.
    Then keep it forever, whoever is still here you give it to them.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  15. #12
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    Then keep it forever, whoever is still here you give it to them.


    Sounds like a plan

  16. #13
    Elidonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Albania :D
    Posts
    315
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post


    Sounds like a plan
    I would like to have it .I like this game .Never used a hack on this game ."Sounds Like" (Your Phrase) I will play this game Forever






    Leecher : 0 (√)
    Just For Fun: 10(√)
    Choob: 25 (√)
    Newbie: 50 (√)
    Just For Fun :80 (√)
    Member: 100 (√)
    Advanced Member: 150 (√)
    Just For Fun : 200 (√)
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250 (√)
    Just For Fun : 350 (X)
    Expert Member: 500 (X)
    Bobo's Trainer: 750 (X)
    MPGH Expert: 1000 (X)
    Synthetic Hacker: 1250 (X)
    Blackhat Hacker: 1500 (X)
    Just For Fun : 1750 (X)
    Whitehat Hacker: 2000 (X)
    Just For Fun : 2250 (X)
    Bobo's Guardian: 2500 (X)
    Just For Fun : 2750 (X)
    Upcoming MPGHiean: 3000 (X)
    No Fun Anymore : 3001 (X)
    MPGH Addict: 3500 (X)
    MPGHiean: 4000 (X)
    MPGH Knight: 4500 (X)
    MPGH Lord: 5000 (X)
    MPGH Champion: 5500 (X)
    MPGH King: 6000 (X)
    MPGH Legend: 6500 (X)
    MPGH God: 7000 (X)
    MPGH God II: 7500 (X)
    MPGH God III: 8000 (X)
    MPGH God IV: 8500 (X)
    MPGH God V: 9000 (X)
    Arun's Slave: 9500 (X)
    Dave's Slave: 10000 (X)

  17. #14
    oneye123456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    people these days

  18. #15
    iron dread's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BEHIND YOU
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Fine
    You should give it to me. Because I'm nobody.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Preview] New funds code coming soon...
    By Rockydo in forum Battlefield Play4Free Hacks
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 05:36 AM
  2. [Request] Fund Code?
    By sean07 in forum Battlefield Play4Free Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 12:34 PM
  3. [Release] 5000 FUNDS CODE!!!
    By Beatraax in forum Battlefield Play4Free Hacks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 01:02 PM
  4. [Release] funds code
    By ftccool in forum Battlefield Play4Free Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 06:09 AM
  5. [Outdated] 3000 free funds code available now!
    By omar911 in forum Battlefield Play4Free Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 10:14 AM