Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    dan252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9

    [RELEASE] gold camo iwi

    where is the gold camo iwi i searched iwd 1 and found some "gold" in the names but its aint really the gold camo

    fast respond plz

    :/

  2. #2
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Posting more than one topic for the same question is not going to help.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (01-03-2011)

  4. #3
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by dan252 View Post
    where is the gold camo iwi i searched iwd 1 and found some "gold" in the names but its aint really the gold camo

    fast respond plz

    :/
    their is no exact gold camo, their is a file but not the camo we were looking for.


  5. #4
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    their is no exact gold camo, their is a file but not the camo we were looking for.
    Well, the gold camo is just a small black square. The specular file is what has the color on it, and the evn file has a lot of the shine. Thats why hes asking because you thing that when you open a gold camo it would be gold not black.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  6. #5
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Well, the gold camo is just a small black square. The specular file is what has the color on it, and the evn file has a lot of the shine. Thats why hes asking because you thing that when you open a gold camo it would be gold not black.
    yeah thats what i meant for the first part of your comment.