Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    leprosynachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I tried this out not bad with textures on the players its really fun.

  2. #17
    scmogc0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by 63OR63 View Post
    Need more info. Now I can only suggest that if you can't make the app to export your profile, this is probably due to you're using mobile graphics card, and I believe the app named "Geforce SLI Profile Tool" doesn't support it.
    yeah im gamin on a notebook: Acer Aspire 5741G, and i was interested cuz my framerate is around 30-35 on fullscreen with low settings, and i hoped it would boost using this...

  3. #18
    63OR63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Frozen Hell
    Posts
    240
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by scmogc0 View Post
    yeah im gamin on a notebook: Acer Aspire 5741G, and i was interested cuz my framerate is around 30-35 on fullscreen with low settings, and i hoped it would boost using this...
    You should check your driver version, maybe you're using old (not 2XX.XX) drivers and they're just not supported by this app.

  4. #19
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by 63OR63 View Post



    Edit: some flame posts above were deleted. Just to clarify the situation
    I saw some of my posts were deleted? I havnt flamed any, I was just pointing out that rivatuner didnt work with new drivers, and thats why he was posting this.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. #20
    63OR63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Frozen Hell
    Posts
    240
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    I saw some of my posts were deleted? I havnt flamed any, I was just pointing out that rivatuner didnt work with new drivers, and thats why he was posting this.
    I believe it was just in the heat of the moment His post was stupid and made no sense, so it was deleted with all the flame it caused. Anyways, the situation is clarified now, thanks to NVIDIA Support.

  6. #21
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    I did follow the tutorial, didn't work.

    Nvidia Geforce 9600GT.



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blubb1337 For This Useful Post:

    Leaf (02-19-2011)

  8. #22
    rowan112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    461
    how do u do this for ATI g cards?

  9. #23
    63OR63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Frozen Hell
    Posts
    240
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
    I did follow the tutorial, didn't work.

    Nvidia Geforce 9600GT.
    What exactly didn't work? What step was problematic? Or you completed all the steps, and after that you saw no change?

    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
    how do u do this for ATI g cards?
    derpderp stated above that you can use ATI Tray Tools, google it.

  10. #24
    rowan112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by 63OR63 View Post
    What exactly didn't work? What step was problematic? Or you completed all the steps, and after that you saw no change?



    derpderp stated above that you can use ATI Tray Tools, google it.
    this?
    ATI Tray Tools download from Guru3D.com

    im just wondering cos i searched on google or ATI try tools and it came up with this link if im on the right link tell me what todo after

  11. #25
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
    this?
    ATI Tray Tools download from Guru3D.com

    im just wondering cos i searched on google or ATI try tools and it came up with this link if im on the right link tell me what todo after
    Read this:

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/214-battle...ification.html

    Its a pretty decent guide on how to use it. My version seems a little different, so it might have updated, but you should be able to figure it out.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  12. #26
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    Quote Originally Posted by 63OR63 View Post
    What exactly didn't work? What step was problematic? Or you completed all the steps, and after that you saw no change?



    derpderp stated above that you can use ATI Tray Tools, google it.
    It does work now, no clue y tho.



  13. #27
    rowan112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Read this:

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/214-battle...ification.html

    Its a pretty decent guide on how to use it. My version seems a little different, so it might have updated, but you should be able to figure it out.
    thanks i got it working now

  14. #28
    computer120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    is this still bannable?

  15. #29
    willrulz188's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio?
    Posts
    1,786
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    231
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by computer120 View Post
    is this still bannable?
    @Blubb1337 Close?
    Question ALL statements! ?
    You're in denial that you're in denial. ?

  16. #30
    Rocketts Alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by computer120 View Post
    is this still bannable?
    Seriously man, read the rules.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast