Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    WimpyBurger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN COOKIEVILLE!!! Cookies! :)
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Golden M16 and Fn Fal

    Could somebody do a golden m16 and a fn fal like the ones in black ops? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post
    Just wanted to say...
    Don't be scared to trade with @WimpyBurger . He's totally cool and 1OO% trusted. I am in the process of trading with him (well, it's a done deal basically) , and he takes both sides into consideration! Not many people are like that nowadays! I vouch for this guy.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to WimpyBurger For This Useful Post:

    119psp (05-20-2011)

  3. #2
    z11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tits
    Posts
    454
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Fine
    There is a request thread for such things, and also a thread with gold guns already in it. That or learn to make your own.

    I'm a Buddhist, Christian, Paramedic, Vegan, Straight Edge Pimp
    But most of all, I am the flyest one you will ever meet.

  4. #3
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    you wont be able to play on-line either, just private on your own..or CT..i forgot which one it still works on.


  5. #4
    willrulz188's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio?
    Posts
    1,786
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    231
    My Mood
    Amazed
    like the ones in black ops?
    You know this is black ops section right?
    Question ALL statements! ?
    You're in denial that you're in denial. ?

  6. #5
    WimpyBurger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN COOKIEVILLE!!! Cookies! :)
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by z11 View Post
    There is a request thread for such things, and also a thread with gold guns already in it. That or learn to make your own.
    Yes, there is a thread with gold guns in it (i've already seen it) but it doesn't have the m16 or fn fal.
    and i kinda do want to make my own but it looks to hard or complicated.
    Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post
    Just wanted to say...
    Don't be scared to trade with @WimpyBurger . He's totally cool and 1OO% trusted. I am in the process of trading with him (well, it's a done deal basically) , and he takes both sides into consideration! Not many people are like that nowadays! I vouch for this guy.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to WimpyBurger For This Useful Post:

    119psp (05-20-2011)

  8. #6
    Moshos1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Outside your window.
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Lonely
    If you want the best gold texture, use iPaddies! It still works on combat training and private matches. Best gold ive seen!

  9. #7
    WimpyBurger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN COOKIEVILLE!!! Cookies! :)
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshos1 View Post
    If you want the best gold texture, use iPaddies! It still works on combat training and private matches. Best gold ive seen!
    I know, but his pack doesn't have the m16 or fn fal.
    Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post
    Just wanted to say...
    Don't be scared to trade with @WimpyBurger . He's totally cool and 1OO% trusted. I am in the process of trading with him (well, it's a done deal basically) , and he takes both sides into consideration! Not many people are like that nowadays! I vouch for this guy.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to WimpyBurger For This Useful Post:

    119psp (05-20-2011)

  11. #8
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    dont post request...

    cant do textures anymore. for online against others.


  12. #9
    Moshos1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Outside your window.
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Lonely
    iPaddie made a fn fal gold camo :P doesn't work online tho....I can give it to you if ya want (: ?

  13. #10
    se7en_ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Friisco
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshos1 View Post
    iPaddie made a fn fal gold camo :P doesn't work online tho....I can give it to you if ya want (: ?
    Linking it will be easier. Plus those reading it will be directed there as well.
    Here:

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/368-call-d...gold-mine.html

    apparently, textures are not working on the current Black Ops build.


  14. #11
    Moshos1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Outside your window.
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by se7en_ace View Post
    Linking it will be easier. Plus those reading it will be directed there as well.
    Here:

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/368-call-d...gold-mine.html

    apparently, textures are not working on the current Black Ops build.
    Yeah ur right but they work on combat training

  15. #12
    WimpyBurger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN COOKIEVILLE!!! Cookies! :)
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshos1 View Post
    iPaddie made a fn fal gold camo :P doesn't work online tho....I can give it to you if ya want (: ?
    Where? Iv'e downloaded his pack three times and installed it three times and every time there is no m16 or fn fal that's gold...

    Oh and my skins still work, all i did was delete the new iw files that weren't there until the update and they work now.
    Last edited by WimpyBurger; 04-08-2011 at 10:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post
    Just wanted to say...
    Don't be scared to trade with @WimpyBurger . He's totally cool and 1OO% trusted. I am in the process of trading with him (well, it's a done deal basically) , and he takes both sides into consideration! Not many people are like that nowadays! I vouch for this guy.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to WimpyBurger For This Useful Post:

    119psp (05-20-2011)

  17. #13
    Moshos1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Outside your window.
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by WimpyBurger View Post
    Where? Iv'e downloaded his pack three times and installed it three times and every time there is no m16 or fn fal that's gold...

    Oh and my skins still work, all i did was delete the new iw files that weren't there until the update and they work now.
    He made a special gold FAL only for me via inbox. If you want it, inbox me!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Moshos1 For This Useful Post:

    119psp (05-20-2011)