Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,064
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Exclamation How To change tittle Image And Text ? (where can i request a change )

    tittle says it all where can i make thread requesting a new tittle ?

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  2. #2
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    24,629
    Reputation
    3851
    Thanks
    4,966
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    tittle says it all where can i make thread requesting a new tittle ?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=118
    Remember to read the stickies to see if you qualify.


    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be in the thread.

    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | List of MPGH Rules | Report a Scammer | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Add me on MPGH | Contact me via: Visitor Message | Private Message



     



    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Global Moderator since 10-02-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011


  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,064
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=118
    Remember to read the stickies to see if you qualify.
    Thanks alot . and yes i have read all of them , but do you know a website which provides imagetittles ? or a way to create it ?
    Thanks for the help !
    Edit: congrats for moderator
    Last edited by kingofproz; 09-26-2015 at 09:21 AM.

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  4. #4
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,601
    Reputation
    2890
    Thanks
    7,490
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You have to create your own title, or get somebody to do it for you.

Similar Threads

  1. Image and text title
    By Jew in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 04:14 PM
  2. Image and Text Title
    By Raple in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 02:10 PM
  3. Image and Text Title
    By Raple in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:24 PM
  4. [Image] How to make tittle image..
    By Docen in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 02:13 AM
  5. [TUTORIAL] How to customize lobby images and splash screen!
    By twamp22 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 07:35 PM