Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    When you use Wi-Fi, buy yourself a cheap WiFi-Dongle and use it -> Your MAC-Adress will change instantly.

To the question with botting: When you can call them again. Tell them that you you would gladly help them against hackers. Then when they ask you again, if you did it: Say yes, BUT the account you used wasn't for you, but for your younger relative. You just wanted to get along with this person so that they like you again/like you more, BUT when this company is interested in your knowledge: Tell them, yes, id like to share, then go into the system and spy them out and post your gained wisdom here!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dimasuper View Post
    When you use Wi-Fi, buy yourself a cheap WiFi-Dongle and use it -> Your MAC-Adress will change instantly.

To the question with botting: When you can call them again. Tell them that you you would gladly help them against hackers. Then when they ask you again, if you did it: Say yes, BUT the account you used wasn't for you, but for your younger relative. You just wanted to get along with this person so that they like you again/like you more, BUT when this company is interested in your knowledge: Tell them, yes, id like to share, then go into the system and spy them out and post your gained wisdom here!
    I think they banned my computer, not my mac address? To be honest I'm new to this mac address thing.

Also story will not work as I am saying I did it. I had two accounts, one which i used hacks on and one which was completely legit. I'm trying to get the legit one back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Normally MAC adress is bound to your network-card. This is what ive learned.

And i am really sorry fou you, brah I hope you can get your good acc this or other way. Maybe when you try and ask them again and again for forgivness because of some strange error and that you were accused because of this error.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dimasuper View Post
    Normally MAC adress is bound to your network-card. This is what ive learned.

And i am really sorry fou you, brah I hope you can get your good acc this or other way. Maybe when you try and ask them again and again for forgivness because of some strange error and that you were accused because of this error.
    The video I watched said the card is in the router, and if its in a router and not a modem, I need to contact my ISP for them to change it?

And thank you for your kind words. I hope too but it'll be tough and very unlikely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ok. Why don't just buy a new router? Or get another one from someone around you(friends/family/etc)? Router is in your flat/house, isn't it? ISP can change your IP-Adress, when it is static. Normally IP change every 24 hours (in germany it is like this and static IP costs more money). MAC-Adress is always bound to the hardware ->you<- use. thats why i was thinking about changing it.

You are welcome, my friend. Everybody needs someone to understand and help. Even with a word!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Now I'm a little confused. I watched anotehr video about changing mac address. If the mac address is in the router/modem, why are people changing it in the registry of windows?

Mac address is the network card in my computer? Not the network card in my modem/router? When I type getmac /v /fo list into cmd, it tells me the physical address and the shows me my network card (TP-Link) rather than Netgear, which is my modem. I also have a Netgear modem with an netgear wifi extender and I am always connected to the wifi extender..

Edit:
    I have another question. What ID's do I need to change to get back onto the game? Its definitely banned my computer.
    So far I have to change my mac address, my IP address and my HWID. Anything else?
    Last edited by Nik; 10-18-2015 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    /Daily bump

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Isn't there an unban service for game accounts in the user services section?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mio Akiyama! View Post
    Isn't there an unban service for game accounts in the user services section?
    I doubt that even works. Plus this is not steam/common popular game. Unbanning my account is no longer sn option. Now just trying to unban my computer so I can make a new account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    Okay so its official, they will not give me my account. They are too butt hurt to give it back.

I just have one last question, they banned me from the program. So every time I make a new account and log into the program it auto-bans me. So I was looking at how to change my mac-address and the mac-address just seems to be something related to the internet. I feel like they banned my device ID (like my actual computer) or something. Is mac-address and device-ID the same thing?
    There are HWID spoofers out there but rare, also you could just re-install windows and you'll get a new HWID ( I can't confirm this as i've just heard it from people when I got banned from a altis life server XD )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    There are HWID spoofers out there but rare, also you could just re-install windows and you'll get a new HWID ( I can't confirm this as i've just heard it from people when I got banned from a altis life server XD )
    Actually found an official microsoft software which changes HWID. Idk, but it certainly worked. I can get back on the game but just testing to see if they can no longer identify my computer, might be a few more days.
    I changed my IP.
    Router settings
    Mac Address
    HWID

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    Actually found an official microsoft software which changes HWID. Idk, but it certainly worked. I can get back on the game but just testing to see if they can no longer identify my computer, might be a few more days.
    I changed my IP.
    Router settings
    Mac Address
    HWID
    I hope it's solved now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    I hope it's solved now
    Not fully solved. I can just access the game now but my account is ded as hell, still looking for a good way. I just want them to reconsider my ban, idk what to say so they can review m ban again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12