Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Angelic

    How can I SE to get my account back?

    So I basically got banned for botting thousands of accounts on a game. (basically I made these bots to better my score). The game said, they will only consider an unban if I provide strong evidence that it was not me. Honestly, how can I provide strong evidence. They only banned be because they saw botted accounts bettering my score. The IP of the botted accounts were different. Their logic is so dumb too, I could bot anyone's account and get them banned.

    I need to some how SE the game into giving me my account back. I was thinking of asking them to check the IP of the botted accounts but anyone got any other ideas?

  2. #2
    Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infront of you
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    So I basically got banned for botting thousands of accounts on a game. (basically I made these bots to better my score). The game said, they will only consider an unban if I provide strong evidence that it was not me. Honestly, how can I provide strong evidence. They only banned be because they saw botted accounts bettering my score. The IP of the botted accounts were different. Their logic is so dumb too, I could bot anyone's account and get them banned.

    I need to some how SE the game into giving me my account back. I was thinking of asking them to check the IP of the botted accounts but anyone got any other ideas?
    They might of have a MAC-Address system, if they do so change your Mac Address.

  3. #3
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    They might of have a MAC-Address system, if they do so change your Mac Address.
    Can they get the mac address if the bot was all done through the browser? The bot never touched the program, all done through the browser. But they did ban my mac address. The only reason I got banned was because they saw the bots coming to my account to better my score, nothing else linked
    Last edited by Nik; 10-03-2015 at 02:36 AM.

  4. #4
    Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infront of you
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    Can they get the mac address if the bot was all done through the browser? The bot never touched the program, all done through the browser. But they did ban my mac address. The only reason I got banned was because they saw the bots coming to my account to better my score, nothing else linked
    Meh if it's a browser related game, I can't give advice.

    You could try to get a big ass excuse out there that someone wanted to get you banned and gave you points or whatever you were getting with these bots.

  5. #5
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Meh if it's a browser related game, I can't give advice.

    You could try to get a big ass excuse out there that someone wanted to get you banned and gave you points or whatever you were getting with these bots.
    No its not a browser related game, I made all the bots and done the processes through the browser, not on the program.

    And yea, I wanted to use that excuse but I was wondering if anyone had anything better. I'm right to bot other peoples accounts so I can make it more believable.
    Last edited by Nik; 10-03-2015 at 03:17 AM.

  6. #6
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,036
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,257
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I recommend changing your mac address first as that guy said^ and try to send in a request through the original IP you made the account on, and claim something original. :P

    Usually when they ask for evidence, it's just like SE'ing anything, there will be a review by probably 1 service agent, so just try your best to convince him to the fullest extent.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  7. #7
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXTC View Post
    I recommend changing your mac address first as that guy said^ and try to send in a request through the original IP you made the account on, and claim something original. :P

    Usually when they ask for evidence, it's just like SE'ing anything, there will be a review by probably 1 service agent, so just try your best to convince him to the fullest extent.
    Yea, they have my mac address banned but my IP is fine, they don't ban via IP. The thing is, the mac address ban won't matter if they give me back my account. I just need a killer excuse, the convincing part is going to be extremely hard. I spoke to a service agent earlier today, they basically said my offense was extremely serious and they need strong evidence before they can even CONSIDER to unban (but I still stuck to the "I didn't do it excuse" the whole time).

  8. #8
    pastan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    make a fake skype and a converstion with your legit skype account in which you threaten to get it banned from that game and shit for some reason then make screenshots and edit the dates in the photos and send then to that game's staff

  9. #9
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by pastan View Post
    make a fake skype and a converstion with your legit skype account in which you threaten to get it banned from that game and shit for some reason then make screenshots and edit the dates in the photos and send then to that game's staff
    Thats a good one, very good one but the only issue is, they don't take screenshots, only in game reports, through their flagging system.

  10. #10
    pastan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    Thats a good one, very good one but the only issue is, they don't take screenshots, only in game reports, through their flagging system.
    just upload the screenshots to imgur and send them the links
    also, always be nice and don't get angry or act superior with them, make them sympathise with you

  11. #11
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by pastan View Post
    just upload the screenshots to imgur and send them the links
    also, always be nice and don't get angry or act superior with them, make them sympathise with you
    I mean they don't care about screenshots. They know people can fake them, so they don't take screenshots seriously.

  12. #12
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Any other ideas? I want to try talking to a service agent again. I will have to use the "I didn't do it, check the bots IP's excuse".

  13. #13
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Okay so its official, they will not give me my account. They are too butt hurt to give it back.

    I just have one last question, they banned me from the program. So every time I make a new account and log into the program it auto-bans me. So I was looking at how to change my mac-address and the mac-address just seems to be something related to the internet. I feel like they banned my device ID (like my actual computer) or something. Is mac-address and device-ID the same thing?

  14. #14
    pastan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    just go and make thousands of bots again and increase random user's score to screw with the game

    also, here's the answer to your question

    or you can always go and apologize for what you did, talk to them nice and tell them you won't do it again and that your parents always fight and that game is your only way to get away from the reality. be nice, act sad and make them sympathise with you and maybe they'll unban you

    GL OP!

  15. #15
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by pastan View Post
    just go and make thousands of bots again and increase random user's score to screw with the game

    also, here's the answer to your question

    or you can always go and apologize for what you did, talk to them nice and tell them you won't do it again and that your parents always fight and that game is your only way to get away from the reality. be nice, act sad and make them sympathise with you and maybe they'll unban you

    GL OP!
    I didn't even ask how to change my mac address, I'm asking if Device ID and mac address is the same thing, because mac address as to do with your internet, so if I used a VPN, it shouldn't ban me, but it does (from a vid I watched, this is my understanding of it). I can't even change my mac address, I need to call my ISP to do it.

    Also they patched how I botted it, so I can't even do it anymore but I did bot another random users score after I got banned, though they don't seem to care.

    And I can't use that story since they've specified many many times that the decision is finial. They told me this, which I think is a lie but still, "we don't have the power to unban you, only managers may. We are not allowed to give you the managers contact details". Plus if I use that story you said, they will know it was me, and what game would unban a "hacker" on terms of a promise.

    This is basically what I did.
    1. Botted thousands of accs to better my score. Did all this in a browser using a VPN.

    2. They saw my account's score was high because of the accounts. They didn't really have an indication if it was actually me, they just banned because they saw botted accounts bettering my score. Not because IP was the same or anything else.

    3. They linked up my main account (the one with the good score) with my other main accounts through the actual device fingerprint because I logged into the program with my main accounts prior to botting. And banned all my accounts
    Last edited by Nik; 10-15-2015 at 05:30 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to get your account back after it's been hacked
    By Nitehawk772 in forum Playstation General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2016, 10:06 PM
  2. [Info] How to get your account back if it's been stolen!
    By AngryToothPaste in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 11:38 AM
  3. [Solved] Can i get my account back ?
    By 13lue in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 04:29 AM
  4. How to get my account back?
    By xharexx in forum Piercing Blow Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 08:56 PM
  5. can he get his account back?
    By Ian in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 09:34 AM