Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Lack of Minion / Moderators for BlackShot section?

    Title says all. NormanJaydenFBI has a different timezone which is very hard for him to approve the released hacks. There are many Singapore / Malaysia Players in that section and our(sg & my) timezone is +8gmt. So normally, when someone releases a new hack, we will have to wait for till at night / the next day to download the hack.
    So i hope you guys will recruit new minions / moderators for the section. Thank you
    Important mentions : @Liz @Flengo @Mayion @BACKD00R @arunforce @Dave84311
    Last edited by Lunar Eclipse; 11-03-2015 at 03:34 AM.

  2. #2
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infront of my computer.. Mostly. ;)
    Posts
    1,392
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Bored
    Minions aren't easily chosen. They need to be trusted and known members, otherwise bad things could happen.

    Tell "TheGuy", "-Panda" sent you!

     





  3. #3
    Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    They didn't even open recruitment for BlackShot section. How will they even find trusted and known members?

  4. #4
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infront of my computer.. Mostly. ;)
    Posts
    1,392
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Eclipse View Post
    They didn't even open recruitment for BlackShot section. How will they even find trusted and known members?
    The admins are out there. They can't just give this role out to anyone. Why don't you stick around? Become more known? Browse the general forum? Maybe you'll get minion in a few months? :P

    Tell "TheGuy", "-Panda" sent you!

     





  5. #5
    Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    The admins are out there. They can't just give this role out to anyone. Why don't you stick around? Become more known? Browse the general forum? Maybe you'll get minion in a few months? :P
    Nah, too much competitors around but i feel that they should recruit more minions.

  6. #6
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infront of my computer.. Mostly. ;)
    Posts
    1,392
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Eclipse View Post
    Nah, too much competitors around but i feel that they should recruit more minions.
    They will when they feel necessary. It's only hacks after all surely you can wait a day?

    Tell "TheGuy", "-Panda" sent you!

     





  7. #7
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,037
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,256
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Eclipse View Post
    Title says all. NormanJaydenFBI has a different timezone which is very hard for him to approve the released hacks. There are many Singapore / Malaysia Players in that section and our(sg & my) timezone is +8gmt. So normally, when someone releases a new hack, we will have to wait for till at night / the next day to download the hack.
    So i hope you guys will recruit new minions / moderators for the section. Thank you
    Important mentions : @Liz @Flengo @Mayion @BACKD00R @arunforce @Dave84311
    There was a minion in every section at one point, Liz doesn't just neglect the sections. There'll be a recruitment for any section that the administrative team thinks needs one and a trusted member will take the reins soon enough so don't worry.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  8. #8
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,677
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,852
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Will take it into consideration, however section staff members have up to 24 hours to approve content, and GMs are also supposed to help when they are off. We cannot obviously accommodate for all time zones, so some people will have to wait a bit longer than others. Thank you for your suggestion though.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

    Lunar Eclipse (11-03-2015)

Similar Threads

  1. New Moderator For BlackShot Section
    By kohjerome10 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2014, 08:14 AM
  2. [Help Request] suggest for Blackshot section
    By Faris Hadzir in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 03:24 AM
  3. [Solved] Minion/Mod for Anime section.
    By Empire in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2012, 10:24 PM
  4. If you want a moderator for this section...
    By arunforce in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 02:50 PM
  5. Any Moderators For This Section?
    By Cataldo in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 09:27 AM