Thanks

Add more minions/mod to blackshot section

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1067700 < released 1 day ago. still not approved. You guys said that the section minion/mod will have up to a day to approve the attachment. And NormanJaydenFBI didn't clean the section. It's full of un-necessary thread. We know that a minion/mod moderates lots of section so we didn't mention them in the post but they should at least check all the sections that they are assigned to once they come online, isn't that how it works? Back then, you guys assign @Jhem to the section. He is doing a good job there why did you guys even remove him? BlackShot is a game with a big community we hope you guys can assign more staffs there. @Hunter seems to be very active why not assign him over?

Important tags: @Liz @Dave84311 @Mayion @arunforce @Hero @BACKD00R @Flengo
    Last edited by President Obama; 12-30-2015 at 07:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by President Obama View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1067700 < released 1 day ago. still not approved. You guys said that the section minion/mod will have up to a day to approve the attachment. And NormanJaydenFBI didn't clean the section. It's full of un-necessary thread. We know that a minion/mod moderates lots of section so we didn't mention them in the post but they should at least check all the sections that they are assigned to once they come online, isn't that how it works? Back then, you guys assign @Jhem to the section. He is doing a good job there why did you guys even remove him? BlackShot is a game with a big community we hope you guys can assign more staffs there. @Hunter seems to be very active why not assign him over?
    No need to mention everybody...I'll keep it short and sweet.

Currently Normenjaydenfbi is the only moderator(After @Jhem sadly resigned :/) there as it's semi-active. Whenever @Liz and the admin team decide to choose someone to fill in there they'll add in more people to help keep that place clean and files approved at a faster pace(I like that game too so i get what you mean as i was pretty active there before so don't trip Liz/Dave/Arun will take care of it).
    Last edited by Smoke; 12-30-2015 at 09:17 PM.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

Thanks
    I'm just reminding them they don't even seems to know what is going on in that section. How would they even assign more staffs to that section without knowing how bad the section is mantained this situation lasted months. And still no improvements.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by President Obama View Post
    I'm just reminding them they don't even seems to know what is going on in that section. How would they even assign more staffs to that section without knowing how bad the section is mantained this situation lasted months. And still no improvements.
    Well, the staff team will take that into consideration and improvements will always be made to make MPGH better and better. Thanks for your suggestion.
    Last edited by Smoke; 12-30-2015 at 10:49 PM.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016