Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    SynqZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    490
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    195

    Amazon might of blocked my address

    Long story short is that i refunded like 4 times and now I can't order anything off of amazon, i keep getting cis@.... emailing me about closing my account.
    I've tried doing it to a new address but still closing it and under different names etc.
    I have yet to use a VPN but trying now, was just wondering if there was anything that could help get it un-blacklisted if possible.
    Keep in mind that I'm 16 years old and I'm obviously not going to move house.
    Please and ty.
     

  2. #2
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,035
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,260
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
    Long story short is that i refunded like 4 times and now I can't order anything off of amazon, i keep getting cis@.... emailing me about closing my account.
    I've tried doing it to a new address but still closing it and under different names etc.
    I have yet to use a VPN but trying now, was just wondering if there was anything that could help get it un-blacklisted if possible.
    Keep in mind that I'm 16 years old and I'm obviously not going to move house.
    Please and ty.
    There's the option of using a reship address(Google it) what that does is you send the package to them and they send it to you.

    You also can NOT use the same credit/debit card again or they'll instantly figure out its you, so i suggest buying Amazon giftcards and using that.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

    SynqZ (01-10-2016)

  4. #3
    Anonimuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    There's the option of using a reship address(Google it) what that does is you send the package to them and they send it to you.

    You also can NOT use the same credit/debit card again or they'll instantly figure out its you, so i suggest buying Amazon giftcards and using that.
    I have a question. Can i buy a gift cards with the same billing address(bank account, name and that stuff) and then use them in differents accounts with differents ship address and do refund? But always buying the gifts cards from the same billing address

  5. #4
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,035
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,260
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimuz View Post
    I have a question. Can i buy a gift cards with the same billing address(bank account, name and that stuff) and then use them in differents accounts with differents ship address and do refund? But always buying the gifts cards from the same billing address
    Just buy it from outside places (Some people sell it in the Selling section here) and apply it to your new account.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  6. #5
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    9,376
    Reputation
    2645
    Thanks
    4,646
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Social Engineering Help

    Smoke has given great advice for you, OP.

    God of Marketplace

    If you have questions, concerns or simply need help you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to assist you.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Infringements upon the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    In an effort to combat imposters you can directly add me using the Skype button below.



    Private Message | Visitor Message
    Report a Scammer






    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

    SynqZ (01-10-2016)

  8. #6
    Anonimuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    Just buy it from outside places (Some people sell it in the Selling section here) and apply it to your new account.
    I need amazon.co.uk gift cards... I can't find them. There's a site called giftcloud but when I try to pay there's an error on the payment. I tried with differents credit cards

  9. #7
    RefundPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Just edit the address alittle and u will be okay.

  10. #8
    SynqZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    490
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    195
    So using a service like doddle will work? @Smoke ?
    I have a doddle super near me so that should work & i might just ask a relative to buy for me and i'll pay them IRL.
    And didnt shortfuze offer to help users get their address un-blacklisted?
    Ty for all the advice btw.
     

  11. #9
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,035
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,260
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
    So using a service like doddle will work? @Smoke ?
    I have a doddle super near me so that should work & i might just ask a relative to buy for me and i'll pay them IRL.
    And didnt shortfuze offer to help users get their address un-blacklisted?
    Ty for all the advice btw.
    I've personally never seen a permanent un-blacklist for Amazon service before or don't even know if it's possible.

    That should work, as long as it's a reship address and no information from your blacklisted account is used.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  12. #10
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,579
    Reputation
    2810
    Thanks
    7,456
    My Mood
    Twisted
    . @SynqZ Solved?


     


    Editor - N/A
    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

    Here ends the legend of me; may I rest in peace.



  13. #11
    SynqZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    490
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    . @SynqZ Solved?
    Not solved but can be closed.
    Ty for the help guys.
     

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] Amazon replacement to a different address
    By MaximusM in forum User Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2015, 04:24 PM
  2. [WTB] Amazon refund to a diff address (read more)
    By madman_H in forum User Services
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 05:53 AM
  3. [Request] Aeria Blocks IP Addresses And...
    By efecanirim in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 02:47 AM
  4. [Release] Anti Chat Block Address + Addresslog
    By derh.acker in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-28-2012, 04:13 PM
  5. Ip Address Blocked
    By ienforcethings in forum Combat Arms EU Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 09:26 AM