Thread: Allow autobuys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Allow autobuys

I am wondering why MPGH doesn't allow autobuys.

Websites like ****** and Slut are completely automated. The customers will get what they want faster and it's easier for the seller. Yes, there might be a risk with autobuys but there can be rules for that. The seller needs to have x amount of posts/rep/thanks and possibly add a verified seller system. (which is already used in the CS:GO and GTAV marketplace) I am sure that many people agree with me.

Opinions? @Smoke @StrongCore
    SKYPE = kingping2@outlook.com Old skype gone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingpin For This Useful Post:

StrongCore (02-23-2016)

Thanks
    Hi Nas,

About MY Opinion, I don't like auto buy links/sites Because I want to know my custmors

But I see this 'Auto-Buy Links' Very Important to Other Sellers. I am wondering too Why auto buy links not supported here?

We can let Upgrade members only can use auto buy links and by this way many members will buy premium upgrade

Thanks for your Tag and Sorry for my english.
    Last edited by StrongCore; 02-23-2016 at 01:57 PM.
    I will be offline for some day, Leave your message in Skype with all details.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The reason is mainly because autobuy links would be outside linking to another source which would complicate a scam report 100x fold.

It's better to keep it on-site as then it's really easy to prove someone scammed you.

In MY opinion i think that's why.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongCore View Post
    Hi Nas,

About MY Opinion, I don't like auto buy links/sites Because I want to know my custmors

But I see this 'Auto-Buy Links' Very Important to Other Sellers. I am wondering too Why auto buy links not supported here?

We can let Upgrade members only can use auto buy links and by this way many members will buy premium upgrade

Thanks for your Tag and Sorry for my english.
    Thanks for your response. Since you are one of the bigger account sellers out there I wanted to know what you think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    The reason is mainly because autobuy links would be outside linking to another source which would complicate a scam report 100x fold.

It's better to keep it on-site as then it's really easy to prove someone scammed you.

In MY opinion i think that's why.
    I completely agree. But you should realise that we are talking about accounts worth $.5 or $1 most of the time. I don't think that a lot of scams will happen and if it would happen, the 'verified seller' system or requirements could be introduced. Lots of other forums use autobuys and the scam reports almost never include an autobuy. And of course it would be an option to add the autobuy. Some sellers and buyers just prefer to deal over Skype.

Thanks for your input Smoke!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingpin For This Useful Post:

StrongCore (02-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nas View Post

Thanks for your response. Since you are one of the bigger account sellers out there I wanted to know what you think of it.

I completely agree. But you should realise that we are talking about accounts worth $.5 or $1 most of the time. I don't think that a lot of scams will happen and if it would happen, the 'verified seller' system or requirements could be introduced. Lots of other forums use autobuys and the scam reports almost never include an autobuy. And of course it would be an option to add the autobuy. Some sellers and buyers just prefer to deal over Skype.

Thanks for your input Smoke!
    It's mainly because when you talk to someone whose trying to buy something you can spot a scammer, on the other hand if you have a auto-buy link you don't have a chance to talk with them.

Also, i have a certain way i have my customer's send me money(i think you're one of my customers as well), on auto-buy links they make it send through "Goods and Services" which in some countries takes days to appear on your balance(which can also be easily charged-back as oppose to the personal payment/friends-and-family option).

Either way, i'm fine with the current rules we have in place.
    Last edited by Smoke; 02-23-2016 at 04:01 PM.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

LunaScratch (02-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

It's mainly because when you talk to someone whose trying to buy something you can spot a scammer, on the other hand if you have a auto-buy link you don't have a chance to talk with them.

Also, i have a certain way i have my customer's send me money(i think you're one of my customers as well), on auto-buy links they make it send through "Goods and Services" which in some countries takes days to appear on your balance(which can also be easily charged-back as oppose to the personal payment/friends-and-family option).

Either way, i'm fine with the current rules we have in place.
    Good point. As I already said I completely agree with your statement. Would like to know what the staff thinks of this.

Thanks
    Already suggested before. Not going to happen as we are not willing to take a risk. Dave's rules.
    Please post suggestions like this in the "Forum Suggestions" sticky in this section. Thanks.
    /closed
    Last edited by Hero; 02-23-2016 at 10:36 PM.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ace (10-10-2016),[MPGH]Hunter (10-10-2016)