Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,371

    Anyone need money?

    I have $50 with me, if you need money, for an urgent problem or anything else, let me know!

    Trusted, and active users only!

    You can return the money later, or you can keep it, it's up to you, as long as your problem is solved.

    Update: $0 remaining.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexter For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Luis (03-28-2016)

  3. #2
    Studying abroad. Activity Nonexistent. Do not contact.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,818
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I need 25$ to donate for premium.
    This is very urgent.
    /s
    Leaving mpgh for irl school opportunities.
    I will not be contacting anyone for the next three months, any skype messages sent will not be me.
    Assume I'm hacked if I try to contact you.
    I will not talk to anyone until I am secured in this new part of my life.

  4. #3
    Summer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Little Talks
    Posts
    780
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    I have $50 with me, if you need money, for an urgent problem or anything else, let me know!

    Trusted, and active users only!

    You can return the money later, or you can keep it, it's up to you, as long as your problem is solved.
    Sure, give me and I'll double that money by gambling it.

    by Porter Robinson


    Check out my Graphics Shop!

  5. #4
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,371
    Quote Originally Posted by lpmcgee12 View Post
    I need 25$ to donate for premium.
    This is very urgent.
    /s
    whats your paypal?

    actually nvm i will buy it for you.

  6. #5
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,134
    Reputation
    1867
    Thanks
    1,764
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    whats your paypal?

    actually nvm i will buy it for you.
    lol can you just set the money aside for a time when I'll need it?

  7. #6
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,371
    Quote Originally Posted by lpmcgee12 View Post
    I need 25$ to donate for premium.
    This is very urgent.
    /s
    Bought! Sent you the transaction ID.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    lol can you just set the money aside for a time when I'll need it?
    lol it's the money from sales through MPGH, I have decided to donate all the money I have earned through MPGH back to MPGH community :P Soooo no savings lel

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexter For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Luis (03-28-2016)

  9. #7
    Studying abroad. Activity Nonexistent. Do not contact.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,818
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    He bought me premium, this guy is gold. +1
    Leaving mpgh for irl school opportunities.
    I will not be contacting anyone for the next three months, any skype messages sent will not be me.
    Assume I'm hacked if I try to contact you.
    I will not talk to anyone until I am secured in this new part of my life.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luis For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dexter (03-28-2016),[MPGH]Hova (03-28-2016)

  11. #8
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,847
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    8,983
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Bought! Sent you the transaction ID.

    - - - Updated - - -



    lol it's the money from sales through MPGH, I have decided to donate all the money I have earned through MPGH back to MPGH community :P Soooo no savings lel
    >buys a minion premium meanwhle minion gets more privileges then a premium as it is anyways so you just wasted $25 when you could have bought premium for someone who doesn't have it

    wish an admin could give my premium over to this account from my alt @Yin Yang :3 bought it on @Yin Yang while I was banned on this account then i get unbanned on this account like a week later so //dumb asf
    @arunforce
    ya think thatll be possible?
    do IP check to prove that is my alt if you want:P I know that this probably is a rule like no giving premium away but technically its not GIVING it away since that is my account and I just bought it during a unlucky time xD
    so if possible you should totally remove premium from that account and add it to this account;P
    if not, i understand:3

    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Donate BTC
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    1P6pQqds28TAFoJzeRvQYbQD9nFzbms5W4
    -----------------------------------------------------------



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dexter (03-28-2016)

  13. #9
    Transferred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Bought! Sent you the transaction ID.

    - - - Updated - - -



    lol it's the money from sales through MPGH, I have decided to donate all the money I have earned through MPGH back to MPGH community :P Soooo no savings lel
    if you havn't gave it away already i would really love premium :P
    trusted?
    ask krazyshank and raple they are the minions of the section i am always and and they trust me 100%

  14. #10
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    >buys a minion premium meanwhle minion gets more privileges then a premium as it is anyways so you just wasted $25 when you could have bought premium for someone who doesn't have it

    wish an admin could give my premium over to this account from my alt @Yin Yang :3 bought it on @Yin Yang while I was banned on this account then i get unbanned on this account like a week later so //dumb asf
    @arunforce
    ya think thatll be possible?
    do IP check to prove that is my alt if you want:P I know that this probably is a rule like no giving premium away but technically its not GIVING it away since that is my account and I just bought it during a unlucky time xD
    so if possible you should totally remove premium from that account and add it to this account;P
    if not, i understand:3
    you will get it, keep believing lel

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    if you havn't gave it away already i would really love premium :P
    trusted?
    ask krazyshank and raple they are the minions of the section i am always and and they trust me 100%
    I'm so sorry, you were literally a minute late I bought it for someone else, and now I have $0

  15. #11
    Transferred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    you will get it, keep believing lel

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm so sorry, you were literally a minute late I bought it for someone else, and now I have $0
    noooo its ok bro, your a good guy tho

  16. #12
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    noooo its ok bro, your a good guy tho
    sorry lol next time I get some money I promised publicists team to give it to them, and after I give it to them, I will buy you premium, if I remember you. lol

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dexter For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Luis (03-28-2016),Transferred (03-28-2016)

  18. #13
    Transferred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    sorry lol next time I get some money I promised publicists team to give it to them, and after I give it to them, I will buy you premium, if I remember you. lol
    too kind <3

  19. #14
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,847
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    8,983
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Dexter did you buy this for me or did arun remove it from my alt and change it to this account? Im assuming arun did it for me since my alt no longer has it, either way, you're generous

    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Donate BTC
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    1P6pQqds28TAFoJzeRvQYbQD9nFzbms5W4
    -----------------------------------------------------------



  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dexter (03-28-2016)

  21. #15
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    @Dexter did you buy this for me or did arun remove it from my alt and change it to this account? Im assuming arun did it for me since my alt no longer has it, either way, you're generous
    lol I'd never buy you premium faggot!

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dexter For This Useful Post:

    Armelle (04-05-2016),Robotkubo (03-28-2016),Transferred (03-29-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone need people to help with finding addies in CE?
    By rawr161 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 06:27 PM
  2. IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP.....
    By easyshot16 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 08:26 PM
  3. Anyone needs photoshop 7 with keygen?
    By thechewu in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 04:38 AM
  4. Need money for warrock Primium?
    By shadowsecret in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 10:25 PM