Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    StrongCore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,283
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    1,354

    Arrow Market Place Rules

    Hi,

    We should have more Seriously/Stronger rules about bumps/spam replies

    Every one now Quote his vouch's one by one to bump his topic [In Different Times] , I can do this but that's shitty spam.

    @Cursed
    @FanticSteal
    @Liz
    @Hero
    @arunforce
    Last edited by StrongCore; 04-09-2016 at 04:42 PM.
    I will be offline about Week or two, so do not worry about your warranty for the accounts. Once I get back, I will replace any dead accounts you may have.

  2. #2
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,120
    Reputation
    1516
    Thanks
    2,931
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    DarkLordXYZ has just been unban so he will be able to help us with enforcing the MP rules more. You had told me about this issue earlier when I was super busy, sorry I could not deal with it at that time. We try our best with approving threads and going through MP threads whenever we can.




     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

    StrongCore (04-09-2016)

  4. #3
    StrongCore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,283
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    1,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    DarkLordXYZ has just been unban so he will be able to help us with enforcing the MP rules more. You had told me about this issue earlier when I was super busy, sorry I could not deal with it at that time. We try our best with approving threads and going through MP threads whenever we can.
    Yeah I know you taking all reports seriously like other Staff but Just want to be more active in market place to see the spam and fucking many bumps for no thing.
    I will be offline about Week or two, so do not worry about your warranty for the accounts. Once I get back, I will replace any dead accounts you may have.

  5. #4
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,035
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,258
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongCore View Post
    Yeah I know you taking all reports seriously like other Staff but Just want to be more active in market place to see the spam and fucking many bumps for no thing.
    If you see anyone ever breaking any rules, i suggest you press the "Report post" button(click it to see what it looks like) at the bottom left of every post. It will help moderators/minions of that section see it and deal with it as soon as they can.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  6. #5
    StrongCore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,283
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    1,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    If you see anyone ever breaking any rules, i suggest you press the "Report post" button(click it to see what it looks like) at the bottom left of every post. It will help moderators/minions of that section see it and deal with it as soon as they can.
    Yeah I know that Smoke lol, I doing this much xD
    I will be offline about Week or two, so do not worry about your warranty for the accounts. Once I get back, I will replace any dead accounts you may have.

  7. #6
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,035
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,258
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongCore View Post
    Yeah I know that Smoke lol, I doing this much xD
    I know, i said it to you as well as anyone who ever views this thread.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  8. #7
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,686
    Reputation
    2936
    Thanks
    9,514
    Double posting will now merge up to 24 hours instead of 2 hours. Also the time stamp will no longer update so it will no longer be bumped to the top.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Testing 123




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (04-09-2016),[MPGH]Cursed (04-09-2016),[MPGH]Hunter (04-10-2016)

Similar Threads

  1. Minecraft Market Place | Rules | Tips | Read Before Posting!
    By Cursed in forum Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 04:43 PM
  2. market place destroyed
    By unknowntanhez in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 02:55 PM
  3. Market Place Seller Scammer
    By Robert in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 08:22 AM
  4. [Info] Market Place went down... Hacked items being remove?
    By hitman265 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 02:27 PM