Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Camanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sarandė
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Stressed

    PLEASE FKN HELP ME THANK YOU SPEEDFAN 4.51

    Hey guys, quick and short,

    On SpeedFan 4.51

    What does

    HD1
    HD0
    Temp1
    Core0
    Core1
    Core2
    Core3 mean?

    GPU obviously means the graphics card, but where is the CPU? Is it TEMP1?
    look at the picture below, having a lot of problems with the pc and store. time to sue those fuckers for wasting so much of my time and selling me shit. FUCK THEM

    THANKS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    TEMP.png  

    Last edited by Camanic; 06-20-2016 at 12:27 PM.

  2. #2
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,172
    Reputation
    1234
    Thanks
    962
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Camanic View Post
    Hey guys, quick and short,

    On SpeedFan 4.51

    What does

    HD1
    HD0
    Temp1
    Core0
    Core1
    Core2
    Core3 mean?

    GPU obviously means the graphics card, but where is the CPU? Is it TEMP1?
    look at the picture below, having a lot of problems with the pc and store. time to sue those fuckers for wasting so much of my time and selling me shit. FUCK THEM

    THANKS
    HD is Harddrive,
    Core is CPU
    Temp1 means the temperature of the system.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

    Camanic (06-20-2016)

  4. #3
    Camanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sarandė
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    HD is Harddrive,
    Core is CPU
    Temp1 means the temperature of the system.
    THANK YOU!!!!

    Is this high or normal??? - ( This is after only one competitive game of CSGO. (45min of playing - LOWEST setting possible.) - it gets pretty hot, and still only get 140 fps.................. )
    GPU 75C
    HD1 37C
    HD0 44C
    TEMP1 88C
    CORE0 59C
    CORE1 73C
    CORE2 59C
    CORE3 60C

  5. #4
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,172
    Reputation
    1234
    Thanks
    962
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Camanic View Post
    THANK YOU!!!!

    Is this high or normal??? - ( This is after only one competitive game of CSGO. (45min of playing - LOWEST setting possible.) - it gets pretty hot, and still only get 140 fps.................. )
    GPU 75C
    HD1 37C
    HD0 44C
    TEMP1 88C
    CORE0 59C
    CORE1 73C
    CORE2 59C
    CORE3 60C
    Yes thats pretty high. If its over 60 it is quite dangerous. Solded parts usually melt at 80 degrees so ur fans need to be upgraded son.

  6. #5
    Camanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sarandė
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Versace, View Post
    Yes thats pretty high. If its over 60 it is quite dangerous. Solded parts usually melt at 80 degrees so ur fans need to be upgraded son.
    thanks dude, buying this laptop for 2.000$ has been one of the worst money and decisions made by me in my whole life... had it for like 4 months. 3 months "home" 1 month at repairment. got it yesterday, and they keep saying theres nothing wrong with it. BITCH IT'S LITTERALY "THE NEW ASUS LAPTOP, THAT WILL PLAY ANY NEW GAMES AT THE BEST SETTINGS POSSIBLE." Can't even fucking play CSGO on the lowest settings possible over 140 fps. THE FUUCK?
    -----------------------
    Should I go to the store again? ._. i swear i have to sue their asses

  7. #6
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,172
    Reputation
    1234
    Thanks
    962
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Camanic View Post
    thanks dude, buying this laptop for 2.000$ has been one of the worst money and decisions made by me in my whole life... had it for like 4 months. 3 months "home" 1 month at repairment. got it yesterday, and they keep saying theres nothing wrong with it. BITCH IT'S LITTERALY "THE NEW ASUS LAPTOP, THAT WILL PLAY ANY NEW GAMES AT THE BEST SETTINGS POSSIBLE." Can't even fucking play CSGO on the lowest settings possible over 140 fps. THE FUUCK?
    -----------------------
    Should I go to the store again? ._. i swear i have to sue their asses
    Your FPS is bad because your temperatures are too high! Go and get it replaced or better refund it and invest in a gaming computer or a MSI Laptop. They are very good!

     


  8. #7
    english.class81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    MSI Good,but Taiwan

  9. #8
    Camanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sarandė
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Versace, View Post
    Your FPS is bad because your temperatures are too high! Go and get it replaced or better refund it and invest in a gaming computer or a MSI Laptop. They are very good!
    alright. i will try go to the store... again.. and try to get it refunded...

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] anyone can make philippines point blank section please help me ?thank you..
    By public hucks in forum Point Blank Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 08:14 AM
  2. [Request] Help! I need a M4A1 to M6A2 crossmod please and Thank You!
    By colton121234 in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 01:08 PM
  3. [Help Request] please help and thank you very much
    By katypeaceperry in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 03:17 AM
  4. Please download the address, thank you repair DB
    By zyp224 in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 02:42 AM
  5. Someone please help me thank you
    By exile120 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 11:51 PM