Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Question Bitcoin suggestion?

I'm kinda newbie to bitcoin. I used to open an bitcoin account but shortly after that i realize that the bitcoin wallet that i've been using unable to transfer the bitcoin amount to paypal/bank account(SG) then i close my bitcoin account after. Didn't bother much after that. There for i'm unsure issit true that bitcoin transfer to a bank account only works in US/UK?

If that's the case. Why do people still selling their btc via paypal? As i see people selling stuff here, their payment method only btc. which is quite frustrated. once they got their payment, how to they really cash out their btc into cash??

I'm just curious if anyone could recommend me a reliable BTC wallet that able to transfer to your own personal bank account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoTeax View Post
    I'm kinda newbie to bitcoin. I used to open an bitcoin account but shortly after that i realize that the bitcoin wallet that i've been using unable to transfer the bitcoin amount to paypal/bank account(SG) then i close my bitcoin account after. Didn't bother much after that. There for i'm unsure issit true that bitcoin transfer to a bank account only works in US/UK?

If that's the case. Why do people still selling their btc via paypal? As i see people selling stuff here, their payment method only btc. which is quite frustrated. once they got their payment, how to they really cash out their btc into cash??

I'm just curious if anyone could recommend me a reliable BTC wallet that able to transfer to your own personal bank account.
    Cryptopay is a BTC debit card, you can transfer to a bank account if you want to

by Porter Robinson

Check out my Graphics Shop!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Best way is to invest in mining.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    @[A]CE Thanks. @Azay's Kitty It seems that it require your identity verification to process the bank account. Is there any other which not require to verify my identity?

Looking to hear more wallet that able to transfer to bank account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @[A]CE Thanks. @Azay's Kitty It seems that it require your identity verification to process the bank account. Is there any other which not require to verify my identity?

Looking to hear more wallet that able to transfer to bank account.
    either you keep it and use it to buy stuff or u can use LocalBitcoins to sell them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Any recommendation for a newbie to start mining bitcoin? like what kind of website give a simple mining for me to mine bitcoin?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Any recommendation for a newbie to start mining bitcoin? like what kind of website give a simple mining for me to mine bitcoin?
    I won't recommend you start mining bitcoin specially if you'll use a page. Hashocean and Topmine just disappeared overnight. It might disappear the page you're going to use. It's not profitable, I think it's more safe to bet your btc instead of using it to mine.

by Porter Robinson

Check out my Graphics Shop!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Do not Cloud mine NEVER.
    If you want to mine buy your own mining stuff.
    But for a noob i would suggest you follow some sites that give you some information about the bitcoin price, just buy it when it's cheap and sell it when the price rise again
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Also do some research into the upcoming bitcoin split. I myself don't know a whole lot about it but it is worth knowing if you are looking into investing.

Thanks

There are some Bitcoin debit cards out there. I personally just get my bitcoin exchanged to my Paypal then transfer it to my bank.

We awaken those who sleep.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm sorry, I used blockchain. It's kinda suck as transaction to other account/Bitcoin wallet is not immediate & there's some random fee for the site. The faq wasn't clear enough. So I decided to stop using blockchain. as for now is there any Bitcoin wallet able to do transaction without any waiting time or able to transfer to PayPal/bank account? Thanks