Thanks

anyone would like to help people like me?

i'm a student taking up I.T somewhere, as i surf in forums(which included hacks,bot and etc) i gain interest. i would just like to ask a few question that might help me start this new journey.

1. what would be the best programming language to use in making bots and hacks? example would be pokemon go bot or csgo wallhack
    2. is there any group which objective is to make bots and hack? (maybe i could learn something from them)
    2. is there an ebook that would help me to learn? (well i'm very hardworking when it comes to my interest)

help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imadrightnow View Post
    i'm a student taking up I.T somewhere, as i surf in forums(which included hacks,bot and etc) i gain interest. i would just like to ask a few question that might help me start this new journey.

1. what would be the best programming language to use in making bots and hacks? example would be pokemon go bot or csgo wallhack
    2. is there any group which objective is to make bots and hack? (maybe i could learn something from them)
    2. is there an ebook that would help me to learn? (well i'm very hardworking when it comes to my interest)

help will be much appreciated.
    Hello fellow member,
    What you want to learn is coding, and not hacking. Once you learn how to code flawlessly you'll be able to create your very own & creative hacks and other stuff. Essentially C++ is a go but it's hard to master and fully acknowledge it, Coding Languages like C#, VB are fun and more basic and might be easier than C++ and provides you with the forms.
    cplusplus should provide you with all information hopefully, also I personally watched some YouTube channels back in the days when I was interesting in coding TheNewBostonC++ is a go as well.

Have a nice day.

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

imadrightnow (08-26-2016)