Thread: Spam?

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    1,180
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    339
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Spam?

    I have recently come to this forum and started being active after I realised there was a community behind it. It has been around 4 days now and I am already hated.

    Anyway, gaar posted on my profile telling me that I am spamming a lot. I got a warning for shitposting yesterday and since then I have cut down on my "shitposts". I am still active and yes I am trying to increase my postcount I won't lie, but I am now trying to only post relevant thing to threads.

    I said this but he said I will still get banned or get the cocksucker title. How much exactly am I allowed to post an hour (even when it is relevant) without it becoming "spam"/"shitposting"?


  2. #2
    epicbottt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Don't listen to anyone , do what you do best

  3. #3
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    1,180
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    339
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by epicbottt View Post
    Don't listen to anyone , do what you do best
    Doesn't really help...and I know you're being sarcastic...


  4. #4
    epicbottt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


    Doesn't really help...and I know you're being sarcastic...
    Alright lets start
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...2#post11992922 - simply report it instead of getting +1 pc ?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...4#post11993034 - someone answered it before
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...2#post11993002 - similar stuff has been posted 1000's of times in pokemon go section
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11992991 - every scam report needs attention , posting that wont help
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11992347 - dafuq bro ?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11992355 - ....?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11992357 - but did you beat your meat ?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11990750 - can find free account offsites
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11992350 - quality shitpost
    Last edited by epicbottt; 08-27-2016 at 08:58 AM.

  5. #5
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    1,180
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    339
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by epicbottt View Post
    Alright lets start
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...2#post11992922 - simply report it instead of getting +1 pc ?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...4#post11993034 - someone answered it before
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...2#post11993002 - similar stuff has been posted 1000's of times in pokemon go section
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11992991 - every scam report needs attention , posting that wont help
    You realise that when those posts that I reported get deleted so does my post? Oh shit im addicted to 2 extra posts for a few hours. Omg so good!

    I only answered his question. I don't want to read all that. It's also funny how you're giving me shit for that when everyone does it. I asked what a good bitcoin service was. Nearly every post was a repeat of something posted before.

    I am new here. It's the first time I saw that. I answered his question.


  6. #6
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,256
    There is no post limit/ hour.
    Just don't reply with unnecessary replies, pointless or troll. Just be reasonable with your threads or replies.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  7. #7
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    1,180
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    339
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    There is no post limit/ hour.
    Just don't reply with unnecessary replies, pointless or troll. Just be reasonable with your threads or replies.
    Thank you. I am trying to keep relevant to the posts I reply to especially after the warning I received.


  8. #8
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


    Thank you. I am trying to keep relevant to the posts I reply to especially after the warning I received.
    It's a warning for future posts, infractions & bans usually comes after warnings.
    3 infractions = auto ban.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  9. #9
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    1,180
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    339
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

    It's a warning for future posts, infractions & bans usually comes after warnings.
    3 infractions = auto ban.
    Yeah I got an infraction worth 0 points. I don't really know what that means I thought saying warning would be the same thing.


  10. #10
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


    Yeah I got an infraction worth 0 points. I don't really know what that means I thought saying warning would be the same thing.
    That's not an infraction, that's a warning. If you had an infraction then you would have one point. You were warned for image/video spam, but I guess shitposting should be a part of it since you did shitpost and make LQ posts every single time. That should be a seperate warning or even an infraction, but since you said you'll stop doing it, staff won't do anything else you do it again.

    No idea who Gaar is or what he is even talking about, but CS is given out by arun. There is no post limit.

    Just... don't make shitposts. There's really nothing else for me to say.
    Last edited by Hero; 08-27-2016 at 05:38 PM.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  11. #11
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    1,180
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    339
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    That's not an infraction, that's a warning. If you had an infraction then you would have one point. You were warned for image/video spam, but I guess shitposting should be a part of it since you did shitpost and make LQ posts every single time. That should be a seperate warning or even an infraction, but since you said you'll stop doing it, staff won't do anything else you do it again.

    No idea who Gaar is or what he is even talking about, but CS is given out by arun. There is no post limit.

    Just... don't make shitposts. There's really nothing else for me to say.
    Thank you for your reply.

    Isn't this for shitposting?:


  12. #12
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Oh, yeah it is. I was referring to the other one.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


Similar Threads

  1. First Spam Thread
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 05:50 AM
  2. spam
    By Skurdz in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:15 PM
  3. [SEARCH] WarRock Spam Tool
    By stfustfu in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 12:18 PM
  4. Warrock spam thing
    By FlyingBrick in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 11:02 AM
  5. Notice: To spamming newbs.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 11:56 PM