Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    WhiteBroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bakara
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    Exclamation What does that mean: Ban Evasion (alexreyes)

    It means that the banned user alexreyes created a new account and got caught with his new account that therefore got associated with his old one : alexreyes which means that he tried to evade the ban?
    Last edited by WhiteBroad; 11-02-2016 at 10:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,610
    Reputation
    2052
    Thanks
    3,492
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ @WhiteBroad
    Yes ban evasion means he was banned as he was connected to a previously already banned profile.

    Also this is the wrong section to post this in, please move to the General "Suggestions/Help" section. @Flengo @Hova @Psychotic @Hero @Hugo Boss @DarkLordXYZ
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  3. #3
    WhiteBroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bakara
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    @ @WhiteBroad
    Yes ban evasion means he was banned as he was connected to a previously already banned profile.

    Also this is the wrong section to post this in, please move to the General "Suggestions/Help" section. @Flengo @Hova @Psychotic @Hero @Hugo Boss @DarkLordXYZ
    Well as you are an admin can you check up on this account because it was falsely associated.
    The account that got banned because of it is:
    starling


    - - - Updated - - -

    The account:
    starling
    Has nothing to do with it please do an IP check.
    Last edited by WhiteBroad; 11-02-2016 at 10:43 PM.

  4. #4
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,610
    Reputation
    2052
    Thanks
    3,492
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBroad View Post
    Well as you are an admin can you check up on this account because it was falsely associated.
    The account that got banned because of it is:
    starling


    - - - Updated - - -

    The account:
    starling
    Has nothing to do with it please do an IP check.
    If you want to ask for an unbanning of an account or if you're falsely banned make a thread in "Staff Disputes" with all the nessacary proof that you were falsely banned.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  5. #5
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Other MMORPG Area
    Posts
    2,591
    Reputation
    1461
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ban evading... basically ban avoiding.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  6. #6
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,654
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,100
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Similar Threads

  1. WTF - Ban Evasion (alexreyes) no clue who's that kid
    By WhiteBroad in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-03-2016, 09:43 AM
  2. [Solved] Everytime i log in it says "Cannot access test server", what does that mean?
    By wessamallami in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 07:58 AM
  3. What does that mean??
    By Zeused in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 06:19 PM
  4. What does this mean?
    By sb1hng in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 01:40 PM
  5. Wtf does that means loll
    By zosky in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 04:21 PM