Thanks

AVA hacks Question (Before i buy)

Hi there, I have a few questions before i buy VIP from this site, Seven days ago i bought VIP from *********... I downloaded their loaders but i couldn't download the hack, They told me to turn off my firewalls, I turned off my firewalls, Hack didn't work, I even turned off my router firewall, They told me to call my ISP, i called my ISP and they weren't blocking anything off, The hack still doesn't work, So now i'm sitting here, I just paid for a months subscription but the hack doesn't work, They all pretty much keep telling me to turn off anti-virus etc etc over and over again, the hack isn't downloading and so far nothing has been done to fix it, Now I know there is nothing wrong with my computer or my connection... I don't know what the problem is but i do know its not my machine... So my question to you guys Is that is this going to happen here aswell, If it does happen will i get refund? Or will i get the idiot treatment and be asked the same fucking questions over and over?

Thanks.

Thanks
    You can trust mpgh
    I actually don't believe that mpgh is making vip hacks for now, until they can bypass the stuff for ijji. As for now, if you want mpgh's public hack, click the thread here.
    AVA Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Or if you just want to go straight to the thread
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-ava-ha...0-updated.html