Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    crossmadnez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Park Public Toilet
    Posts
    299
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amused

    Talking Samsung Audio Code (request)

    Hello
    Does anyone know the Samsung GT - S3650 Audio Code?
    This code increases the phones basic audio volume... anyone knows it?

  2. #2
    crossmadnez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Park Public Toilet
    Posts
    299
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amused
    Anyone knows the Samsung GT-S3650 Corby secret codes?
    Please help me I realy need them

  3. #3
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Google is your friend, I found several related results but since I don't own one, I can't check whether they work or not.

    Just google "Samsung Corby codes". I think "#0206*8378 # => 2" came up somewhere related to audio but the page changed and I didn't find it. Don't try this code without finding out what it does. And no, I seriously do not know what it does or if it harms your phone in any way.

  4. #4
    Ad litteram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tepic, Nayait. México.
    Posts
    1,391
    Reputation
    -5
    Thanks
    117
    My Mood
    Flirty
    it just makes your speakers get damaged dude...
    A sinner once, a sinner twice!! No need for confession now...

    There is no sweet salvation
    Your soul belongs to me
    A screaming pain for redemption
    My angels watch you bleed


  5. #5
    crossmadnez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Park Public Toilet
    Posts
    299
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by μ View Post
    Google is your friend, I found several related results but since I don't own one, I can't check whether they work or not.

    Just google "Samsung Corby codes". I think "#0206*8378 # => 2" came up somewhere related to audio but the page changed and I didn't find it. Don't try this code without finding out what it does. And no, I seriously do not know what it does or if it harms your phone in any way.
    i searched google but i am in rtomania and wethever language i type google finds only in romanian...


    Quote Originally Posted by Ad litteram View Post
    it just makes your speakers get damaged dude...
    it damages the speakers only if you exceed 0db after change of settings

  6. #6
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by crossmadnez View Post
    i searched google but i am in rtomania and wethever language i type google finds only in romanian...
    google.com/ncr should set the language to English until you switch back.

  7. #7
    crossmadnez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Park Public Toilet
    Posts
    299
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by μ View Post
    google.com/ncr should set the language to English until you switch back.
    wow that helped me thx
    i found some but still no code so i can change the sound settings...
    i am sure it exists cuz one of my friends showed me how he changed his sound volume... and he don't wanna give it to me...
    maybe if i kick his ass he will give me the code

  8. #8
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by crossmadnez View Post
    wow that helped me thx
    i found some but still no code so i can change the sound settings...
    i am sure it exists cuz one of my friends showed me how he changed his sound volume... and he don't wanna give it to me...
    maybe if i kick his ass he will give me the code
    If you're really desperate you can try the one I found, but I'm not sure it's for the volume /

  9. #9
    crossmadnez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Park Public Toilet
    Posts
    299
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    If you're really desperate you can try the one I found, but I'm not sure it's for the volume /
    i tryed it but it doesn't even do something... after i type it in nothing happens...

Similar Threads

  1. Request: Hotkey code C++
    By shibity in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 10:58 PM
  2. requesting any warrock hack codes c++
    By samysam1 in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 02:04 AM
  3. Help with Request Code for Adobe Illustrator
    By Groover111 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:46 AM
  4. [REQUEST] Code Cave Tut
    By HeXel in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 02:36 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 03:30 AM