Thread: 500 Errors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Hope i'm not annoying you
    but again this one was a lot shorter than the others though

    Request Timeout

    This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com





    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

    awwh you mad?

    Yup no friends here....

  2. #17
    [G]enesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy,Rome ............. Posts: 7,429
    Posts
    999
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    344
    My Mood
    Happy
    Got another error 500 this morning for about 5 mins, clean cake and cookie didnt worked...

  3. #18
    Timelord25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    Just posting here just in case it doesn't fix itself soon but... Whenever I try to access any part of the site, even after clearing cookies, cache, resetting internet, etc. I get a "Problem Loading Page - The Connection Was Reset" error. This is using Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome.

    I tried checking on another computer in the house, same deal. Is this an usual occurrence and something that will fix itself after a day or two? Or did my IP address range get blacklisted or something? Just checking.

    Right now I managed to get to the site through a proxy server, after waiting hours for the site to "come back up" [Thought it was down for everyone to be honest] and am just curious.

    Thanks.

  4. #19
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,138
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Timelord25 View Post
    Just posting here just in case it doesn't fix itself soon but... Whenever I try to access any part of the site, even after clearing cookies, cache, resetting internet, etc. I get a "Problem Loading Page - The Connection Was Reset" error. This is using Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome.

    I tried checking on another computer in the house, same deal. Is this an usual occurrence and something that will fix itself after a day or two? Or did my IP address range get blacklisted or something? Just checking.

    Right now I managed to get to the site through a proxy server, after waiting hours for the site to "come back up" [Thought it was down for everyone to be honest] and am just curious.

    Thanks.
    @Dave84311

    We have a system set up to stop people who attack the website by sending too many requests. You may trigger this system by opening up MPGH in too many tabs or doing something that is otherwise heavily taxing on the servers. You'll need to get Dave to unblock your IP if this is the case.

    PS. Sorry I haven't been on much today. Was busy with some stuff and forgot to sign on for my hourly thread checks.


  5. #20
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,219
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    @Dave84311

    We have a system set up to stop people who attack the website by sending too many requests. You may trigger this system by opening up MPGH in too many tabs or doing something that is otherwise heavily taxing on the servers. You'll need to get Dave to unblock your IP if this is the case.

    PS. Sorry I haven't been on much today. Was busy with some stuff and forgot to sign on for my hourly thread checks.
    I can easily open 20+ tabs and all that will happen is that I'll get throttled or something, the initial temp bans have been since removed or the amount of connections severly increased. In any case, if he's trying to visit normally it shouldn't be an issue
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

    Timelord25 (12-18-2011)

  7. #21
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,138
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    I can easily open 20+ tabs and all that will happen is that I'll get throttled or something, the initial temp bans have been since removed or the amount of connections severly increased. In any case, if he's trying to visit normally it shouldn't be an issue
    I've heard about people getting blocked even after the cap. It's entirely possible.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

    Timelord25 (12-18-2011)

  9. #22
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    28,710
    Reputation
    3754
    Thanks
    37,056
    My Mood
    Devilish





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Timelord25 (12-18-2011)

  11. #23
    Timelord25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ahhh. I kept getting request time out errors before I was unable to access the site at all, so I kept reloading fairly fast. My apologies. That's probably what triggered it.

    I'll send you my IP address through a PM Dave. Just don't want to publicly post my IP or anything. And thanks for the help.

    Edit: Guess I can't send a PM. I'll post it here but can you edit it out of my post after it's been fixed, if possible?

    According to that site, my IP is ***.*.**.***
    Last edited by Blitz; 12-18-2011 at 08:44 PM.

  12. #24
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,138
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Timelord25 View Post
    Ahhh. I kept getting request time out errors before I was unable to access the site at all, so I kept reloading fairly fast. My apologies. That's probably what triggered it.

    I'll send you my IP address through a PM Dave. Just don't want to publicly post my IP or anything. And thanks for the help.

    Edit: Guess I can't send a PM. I'll post it here but can you edit it out of my post after it's been fixed, if possible?

    According to that site, my IP is ***.*.**.***
    Edited it out. He can check the edit history. (link).

    @Dave84311
    Last edited by Blitz; 12-18-2011 at 08:46 PM.


  13. #25
    Not your average fuckboy. I have a unique perspective on a lot of pointless things.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    22,845
    Reputation
    3308
    Thanks
    3,506
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Around 3.00 here In europe I get the Error to.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  14. #26
    OKANIL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ty for this information

  15. #27
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,329
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Seems this thread is no longer needed.

    Hero don't got a dick




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12