Thread: MPGH mobile

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
    @Major

    Are you on Android?
    The Standard Browser, Opera Mini and Dolphin HD didn't show the full site properly, however, FireFox 4 does!
    Hope this will help you
    no, not on android

  2. #17
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post


    no, not on android
    What are you using then?
    Perhaps FireFox 4 displays the full site for your OS aswell


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  3. #18
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    MPGH app for apple poroducts sounds good

  4. #19
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,135
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,348
    I need this. I've had a bit of legal trouble with my ISP so I can't access internet from anywhere but my phone. I want to know my post count and such without switching my browser to BOLT which is hella buggy.

  5. #20
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
    @Major

    Are you on Android?
    The Standard Browser, Opera Mini and Dolphin HD didn't show the full site properly, however, FireFox 4 does!
    Hope this will help you
    You can select Dolphin's user agent when you install it, it can display the full page

    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzUG View Post
    I need this. I've had a bit of legal trouble with my ISP so I can't access internet from anywhere but my phone. I want to know my post count and such without switching my browser to BOLT which is hella buggy.
    Which phone OS?

  6. #21
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,135
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    You can select Dolphin's user agent when you install it, it can display the full page



    Which phone OS?
    Peh- Sanyo Juno. The phone is shit but I'm too broke to get anything else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12