Thanks

Flaming Rules Entirely Exempted in Flaming & Rage

I don't see why there is a Flaming & Rage section if I can't confidently flame and rage at people. I'm in a terrible-fucking mood and there are some things edging at the tip of my tongue which might just get me permbanned in even in the most forgiving of environments. I request ALL punishment regarding verbal content be removed from said section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just cause your pissed in real life doesn't mean you can take it out on us. Go to a Therapist if your so mad. Yelling at people won't help, you should really consider seeking Professional.

~Regards

NKN

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    Just cause your pissed in real life doesn't mean you can take it out on us. Go to a Therapist if your so mad. Yelling at people won't help, you should really consider seeking Professional.

~Regards

NKN
    That's what the flaming section is for? To get pissed at people/things. If you don't want me to yell at you then don't visit said section? It's very simple.

It just seems pointless for a rage section to have rules against raging, no?
    Last edited by Blitz; 04-22-2011 at 02:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    No its not, you can vent, but there are still consequences for your actions just like in real life. We are just more lenient with posts there. but as it says on the section, post at your own risk.

/request denied, not even considered really.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.