Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    only you, alen, obama, and danny have 15K+...

  2. #32
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    People CBF posting that much, its just insane.

  3. #33
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ohh and just make the VIP for level 5, instead of 4 and 5?
    And add a bigger Font for level 5


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  4. #34
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,432
    My Mood
    Blah
    So once i spam myself to 2.5k posts i get a underlined name



  5. #35
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
    Ohh and just make the VIP for level 5, instead of 4 and 5?
    And add a bigger Font for level 5
    Thats fucked up to Hyak and Sabo, lol


  6. #36
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    I already dumped all the fixed tags to Arun a while ago, nothing came to be. New theme is being created and everything will change soon anyways :/

  7. #37
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    I already dumped all the fixed tags to Arun a while ago, nothing came to be. New theme is being created and everything will change soon anyways :/
    tell me more . what else is there coming, seems like Dave (probably Arun too) are really working now.


  8. #38
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    tell me more . what else is there coming, seems like Dave (probably Arun too) are really working now.
    Afaik all the stuff that was supposed to get done is getting done and VIPs / new apps will be created or something. Get into mpgh1, I dunno how much I can post here

  9. #39
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Afaik all the stuff that was supposed to get done is getting done and VIPs / new apps will be created or something. Get into mpgh1, I dunno how much I can post here
    alright. i've never been invited to MPGH1, as nobody loves me, then again I never asked.


  10. #40
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    alright. i've never been invited to MPGH1, as nobody loves me, then again I never asked.
    Ask Arun, he's a kind soul

  11. #41
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Ask Arun, he's a kind soul
    idk if Digsby supports MSN groups, gotta check


  12. #42
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    idk if Digsby supports MSN groups, gotta check
    MS is being a jew, they're not giving other clients access or something. Just get wlm 2011, it has the ability to add social networks and stuff, if that's what you want :/

  13. #43
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    MS is being a jew, they're not giving other clients access or something. Just get wlm 2011, it has the ability to add social networks and stuff, if that's what you want :/
    I'm using Windows XP, and using Digsby


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123