Thread: Is there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Is there

any way i can request admins to change my avatar for a bigger one?
    Cus i want this as my avatar

"“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Not really, but I believe your Avatar Size Limits will increase a bit at 2,500 posts.

(Liz: "AVATAR SIZES ARE NO LONGER EDITED, THIS MEANS YOU CANNOT REQUEST A BIGGER AVATAR. (Does not apply to staff)")

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    At 2500 posts you should be able to use this (note: I just quickly magic tool-tooled it):

Threadstarter
    Lift that Shit, or Die Trying
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Ok then thanks guys..

"“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson