Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

My computer has died.

Okay i know, i might be over reacting but it has technically died. Anyway...I just got some new PC parts after my last one died, now the new one is having the same issue as my dead ones.

Basically the computer is not posting, it doesn't get to bios so there is no way to do anything to it. My main issue is i had just replaced the Motherboard, Processor, Ram, and Hard Drive. The only things left from the original problemed computer is the Power Supply, Case, and Graphics Card.

As far as I can tell it isn't the graphics card, atleast it isn't the soul problem. Keyboard and mouse aren't getting power either. I have had these brand new parts for less than three days and already it is broken. I would like some help with this issue please.

System Specs:Gigabyte GA-880GMA-UD2H Motherboard, AMD Phenom II 4 core processor 3.2 GHz AM3, 2 sticks of GSkill F3-12800CL9D Ram, 1 Terrabyte Seagate hard drive. 8800 GTX Geforce Graphics card, RX950D-B Power supply RoseWill Extreme 950 WATT power supply. And i don't know what the case is.
    ENJOY THAT DEAD GIRLS BODY

Thank me if i make ya giggle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Triple check your wiring, that's most likely the cause. When your computer starts does it make any beeps / sounds to signify it's doing POST?