Thanks

Hotmail password resetter/cracker?

Anyone know of any? I kind of forgot the password to my Hotmail and my Firefox fucked up resetting just about most of the passwords I had stored. An considering my memory is screwed up beyond repair (used to be a little stunt devil as a kid), I can hardly remember anything I do now a days. So, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any password cracker or something that can reset my password. The security question was set up over 4 years ago so I honestly cannot remember that, not to mention it won't let me do it anymore after trying it 3 times. I even opened up a ticket type thing with MSN about it and they ignored it so they can go shove a huge fat hairy stick up their asses. (Don't ask why it's hairy) So, now, I've been searching around for a password recovery type thing, I found something but I'm not quite sure it works.
    I sound like a total moron for this but tell you what, if you would've had massive head trauma as a kid more than once, you wouldn't be able to remember some things also.
    So, if anyone can help me, you'd be a life saver because I have some shit in my email that could save the world....and by world I mean my sanity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Google brutus :P use hotmails pop3 settings and let it run for a while