Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    How do I get this?




    What are the requirements to get a custom image set for your image ranks? Like what goal or level of respect hast to be earned? Please don't flame for for this question I am just confused and want an answer.

    (Im talking about the Zombies one and the Sniper one etc..)

    Members I took SS of:
    @Opticz
    @Turbulence
    @Alen
    @-Away

  2. #2
    Woods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    11,615
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,433
    My Mood
    Cynical
    U need at least 1337 posts. Then when u get at least 1000 posts, u can go to staff requests http://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-staff-requests/
    And get ur 1337 post ban and then afterwards, when u get unban request a picture title. Can be custom or ask Ravallo/ @Sirius Black http://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...ml#post4165830
    Last edited by Woods; 05-27-2011 at 05:59 PM.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Woods For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (05-27-2011)

  4. #3
    Lyoto Machida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far away with girls
    Posts
    3,734
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    1,617
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You can get a custom Image User title, When you get 1337 posts..

    Good Luck, And thanks for the pic

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyoto Machida For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (05-27-2011)

  6. #4
    Se lutar tú vai além, humilde igual Jesus.
    MPGH Member
    Turbulence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Pensive
    you need 1337 post, and the image must of size appropriate.
    Bye

    create the thread asking here :
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-staff-requests/

    when have 1337 post...
    Last edited by Turbulence; 05-27-2011 at 06:01 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Turbulence For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (05-27-2011)

  8. #5
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticz View Post
    U need at least 1337 posts. Then when u get at least 1000 posts, u can go to staff requests http://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-staff-requests/
    And get ur 1337 post ban and then afterwards, when u get unban request a picture title. Can be custom or ask Ravallo/ @Sirius Black http://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...ml#post4165830
    Okay thank you for the great info +Thanks +Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by -Away View Post
    You can get a custom Image User title, When you get 1337 posts..

    Good Luck, And thanks for the pic
    Alrighty thank you +Thanks +Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbulence View Post
    you need 1337 post, and the image must of size appropriate.
    Bye

    create the thread asking here :
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-staff-requests/

    when have 1337 post...
    Okay thanks and I like yours a lot +Thanks +Rep


    /Solved
    /Req.Close

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Lyoto Machida (05-27-2011)