Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    howeryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Global mod have to freaking read :S

    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Excessive/Reported Flaming (2 Day Ban)* . Next time, don't report things when you're the one who started the problem.

    Date the ban will be lifted: 07-12-2011, 11:00 PM

    Read the chat before that... I STARTED? lolz
    i followed the flame.
    period
    and if u ban me fore this at least ban the guy who STARTED
    kthxbye.
    not impolite or anything, but at least take ur time to read before u started saying im the one who started. its rather rude to think i got banned because i fought back to a guy who flamed me 1st, ps there is a post under it too :S

    EDIT: + i flamed for 1 post cause a newbie came out of no where and said i was wrong, when i was doing good for the community.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFlames View Post
    Since exico didnt put up what i asked him to put up...
    here it is
    "Botting is dangerous, if it is used too much in any battle you might get caught due to leader board's 'Battles cleared' record. Anyone in the top 100 has a huge chance of getting banned."
    i hope i wasnt too late to people who has started using this BoT.
    - try not to get banned ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Froon View Post
    CrimsonFlames, you need to calm your tits. Just because he/she didn't get what you said the first time, doesn't mean you should go off on them. It's pretty obvious that english isn't their first language.

    The bots have a few problems, but nothing that isn't an easy fix. Great job, Exico.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFlames View Post
    Froon, stfu, i am calm. dont talk shit especially when ur just a leecher that doesnt know shit. and if u even read any of the other pages we know there r problems and we r trying to help/fix them. ZZZZ
    read u fking noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Froon View Post
    You're obviously mad.

    As I said before, these bots have very few problems. I've already fixed them all for myself. I know a whole lot more than you when it comes to scripting.

    Chill the fuck out, son.

    Also, fix your spelling/grammar. People wouldn't misunderstand you as much.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFlames View Post
    Rofl? u think ur so pro how about contributing before u talk? and + u think u know more than me? ive help alot of ppl here already, u might want to double check. p.s im mad cause a noob put me in the same category as himself

    also


    listen to this guy for once, ur so freaking ignorant, at least try to read.
    its not like ur illiterate or something.

    P.S: if u even noticed, he did what i said cause it was for the community. and then there wasnt even an argument, u came in out of no where and told me to chill the fuck down.
    well i say to you "Understand the situation then talk, maybe ppl will take u a bit more serious and not take u on as a joke"
    @Jabuuty671
    Last edited by howeryu; 07-11-2011 at 12:18 AM.

  2. #2
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    I don't need to read the whole thing. the first 3 quotes state it all down
    Froon's not going to get in trouble for being on the right side. You can be as furious as can be, what's done is done.
    You're the first one to bash out with inappropriate language and your ego.
    Don't try to find any loopholes around this, because I've made up my mind.
    If you want to bring the whole community as a jury here, do what you'd like, you're just going to make yourself look bad.


  3. #3
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    He didn't flame you, you might have been insulted, but he didn't flame you.

    There is a big difference. You're the one who actually started flaming.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  4. #4
    howeryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I don't need to read the whole thing. the first 3 quotes state it all down
    Froon's not going to get in trouble for being on the right side. You can be as furious as can be, what's done is done.
    You're the first one to bash out with inappropriate language and your ego.
    Don't try to find any loopholes around this, because I've made up my mind.
    If you want to bring the whole community as a jury here, do what you'd like, you're just going to make yourself look bad.
    Lolz?
    loopholes?
    im not trying to get myself unbanned im trying to get him banned too.
    u can see he started it. period.
    i was being helpful to the community.
    please tell me if he didnt insult me why did i say read please u fking noob? :S
    its ridiculous how he insulted me because he didnt read.
    @Jabuuty671
    edit: that question i just asked was retarded.
    try this one.
    if he didnt insulted me 1st, would i have raged?
    Last edited by howeryu; 07-11-2011 at 01:21 AM.

  5. #5
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Who is his main?

  6. #6
    Micreation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the land
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ban evasion thread gogogo

  7. #7
    howeryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Micreation View Post
    Ban evasion thread gogogo
    not trying to get out of ban, trying to take someone out with me due to him i got banned.

    my main is crimesonflames.

  8. #8
    Micreation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the land
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by howeryu View Post
    not trying to get out of ban, trying to take someone out with me due to him i got banned.

    my main is crimesonflames.
    How 12 year old of you. I think youll find youre wasting your time.

  9. #9
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by howeryu View Post
    Lolz?
    loopholes?
    im not trying to get myself unbanned im trying to get him banned too.
    u can see he started it. period.
    i was being helpful to the community.
    please tell me if he didnt insult me why did i say read please u fking noob? :S
    its ridiculous how he insulted me because he didnt read.
    @Jabuuty671
    edit: that question i just asked was retarded.
    try this one.
    if he didnt insulted me 1st, would i have raged?
    He's not going anywhere. He's right and trying to calm you down. Just because somebody intelligently insults you doesn't mean they're at fault for flaming. You're just making matters worse, it's a 2 day ban, as it seems, i feel offended, it looks like you're flaming me, and because of that, staff disrespect is a 5 day ban. I would do it if you continue, but i'm not too much of an abuse of my privileges, so I just suggest you chill back, listen to what we're saying because you're totally wrong in everything you're saying. Ignorance can be overwritten by maturity.

    Are the words i'm using too hard for you to comprehend?

    http://dictionary.reference.com/


  10. #10
    howeryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Micreation View Post
    How 12 year old of you. I think youll find youre wasting your time.
    is that an insult?
    or what is that suppose to mean?
    is getting to the bottom of this funny to you because ur not involved?
    A 12 years old would be considered a genius to have that much determination. wouldnt you agree?

  11. #11
    Micreation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the land
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cynical
    For being a genius you sure are making an ass of yourself, timmy.

  12. #12
    howeryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    He's not going anywhere. He's right and trying to calm you down. Just because somebody intelligently insults you doesn't mean they're at fault for flaming. You're just making matters worse, it's a 2 day ban, as it seems, i feel offended, it looks like you're flaming me, and because of that, staff disrespect is a 5 day ban. I would do it if you continue, but i'm not too much of an abuse of my privileges, so I just suggest you chill back, listen to what we're saying because you're totally wrong in everything you're saying. Ignorance can be overwritten by maturity.

    Are the words i'm using too hard for you to comprehend?

    Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com
    If u read the post, *some bot post* u can clearly see that was last day, and we solved it. ALSO exico said sry for misunderstanding me, and i said thank you to exico. we worked it out. A DAY LATER he came and try to calm me down? i dont think so. i think he wants to start a flame war.

  13. #13
    Micreation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the land
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by howeryu View Post
    If u read the post, *some bot post* u can clearly see that was last day, and we solved it. ALSO exico said sry for misunderstanding me, and i said thank you to exico. we worked it out. A DAY LATER he came and try to calm me down? i dont think so. i think he wants to start a flame war.
    Good Luck with winning.

  14. #14
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by howeryu View Post
    If u read the post, *some bot post* u can clearly see that was last day, and we solved it. ALSO exico said sry for misunderstanding me, and i said thank you to exico. we worked it out. A DAY LATER he came and try to calm me down? i dont think so. i think he wants to start a flame war.
    You make no sense .


  15. #15
    howeryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    You make no sense .
    which part? :S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. why some mods have been banned ?
    By killerld in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:12 PM
  2. MPGH, we have a problem (read here NOW if you downloaded maximo's hack)
    By Remorse in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 05:32 PM
  3. mods or admin please read
    By yesel012 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 05:04 AM
  4. hello everyone, i have a ???? plz read
    By zigzag420 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 10:16 PM
  5. More global mods
    By supsupsup in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 05:01 PM