Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 78
  1. #46
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lεon View Post
    Say's you?
    Yeah says the comptia+ certified technician.

  2. #47
    Lεon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,434
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Yeah says the comptia+ certified technician.
    Proof

  3. #48
    Roger S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Yeah says the comptia+ certified technician.
    Jeez, he's stupid.
    He probably haven't heard about hard modding and never built his computer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lεon View Post
    Proof
    Hey kid, download Speccy and install it.
    What's your specs?

  4. #49
    Lεon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,434
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post


    , if you actually did know, why would you post this?
    This doesn't help at all for gaming.
    This was for the low games such as Combat arms. This isn't for top games.

  5. #50
    Roger S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Lεon View Post
    This was for the low games such as Combat arms. This isn't for top games.
    Doesn't even fucking matter.

  6. #51
    Lεon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,434
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post

    Doesn't even fucking matter.
    Actually It does. and I'm using a laptop so my performance isn't great.

  7. #52
    Roger S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Lεon View Post
    Actually It does. and I'm using a laptop so my performance isn't great.
    No it doesn't.
    Fine, I'm gonna assume what you say is true.
    How about the Pentium 4 and integrated graphics and 2 GB RAM?
    Would that help with CA?
    No.
    It won't.
    All it does will take off RAM.
    But won't help on your Graphics performance.

  8. #53
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lεon View Post
    Proof
    I don't get the certificate until the end of my diploma. Already done the test. Already receive my scoring. Just gotta do the theory work and networking

  9. #54
    Lεon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,434
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I don't get the certificate until the end of my diploma. Already done the test. Already receive my scoring. Just gotta do the theory work and networking
    Alright, when you get the certificate you show me.

  10. #55
    Roger S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Lεon View Post
    Alright, when you get the certificate you show me.
    Hey, respond to me, why are you ignoring me?

  11. #56
    Lεon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,434
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post


    Hey, respond to me, why are you ignoring me?
    You never asked me a question.

  12. #57
    Roger S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Lεon View Post
    You never asked me a question.
    No it doesn't.
    Fine, I'm gonna assume what you say is true.
    How about the Pentium 4 and integrated graphics and 2 GB RAM?
    Would that help with CA?
    No.
    It won't.
    All it does will take off RAM.
    But won't help on your Graphics performance.

    You also respond to facts and stuff as well.
    Not only questions.

  13. #58
    Lεon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,434
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post


    No it doesn't.
    Fine, I'm gonna assume what you say is true.
    How about the Pentium 4 and integrated graphics and 2 GB RAM?
    Would that help with CA?
    No.
    It won't.
    All it does will take off RAM.
    But won't help on your Graphics performance.

    You also respond to facts and stuff as well.
    Not only questions.
    I'm working on a combat arms hack at the moment. I will respond to facts later, as of now If you have any questions ask so now.

  14. #59
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    ...... If you have the time to reply, you have the time to answer.
    If Google = your method of 'thinking of an answer' then just admit it, you don't know what you're talking about
    One who's so techy wouldn't make a thread like this, unless it was the 'flaws' of Game Booster I suppose.
    Admitting it before you lose absolutely all of your respect is the best way to go.


  15. #60
    Lεon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,434
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    ...... If you have the time to reply, you have the time to answer.
    If Google = your method of 'thinking of an answer' then just admit it
    Admitting it before you lose absolutely all of your respect is the best way to go.
    I have time to reply so this person doesn't rage on my thread, as you are right now. Nothing to admit, I know my stuff. And for what you edited your last post for,
    I sold my gaming PC to buy a laptop. I made this thread for people who run low games such as combat arms like I do on my laptop.
    Last edited by Lεon; 07-16-2011 at 09:00 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast