Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 262
  1. #226
    Learnding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Tired
    Paladins section would be nice, since there's an Overwatch section.
    News - Guides - Fun - Discussions








    MPGH History:
    Joined 09-29-2016

  2. #227
    Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Kimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,996
    Reputation
    465
    Thanks
    2,294
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Hey @Dave84311 and @arunforce !

    I was wondering if a cryptocurrency(if not also gambling) section is added in MPGH. I feel like most if not all knows about cryptocurrency and I think there is a lot of demand for it.


    Here's a thread I made earlier: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1191513




    Thanks @Hugo Boss @billnyescifi @Heaven @Ayumi @Hunter @TheJoker @SoftTaco69 @Felix for giving your opinions.

  3. #228
    Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Kimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,996
    Reputation
    465
    Thanks
    2,294
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Clash Royale has been in the top grossing apps section since it was released this year. However, the game kind of fell down a little bit.

    However......
    The SuperCell game, Clash Royale, has been coming back with tons of advertisement in different places (such as Youtube) and interest in the game arose to the level when it started as there were constant updates to provide the best content. People have been selling/trading/buying clash royale accounts on MPGH (and other sites) and I believe people want hacks to be uploaded on to mpgh. If many people are interested, traffic will move from just a google search to the section with the hacks and then lastly the other sections as well since they want to find more good hacks for other games they possibly play.


    Benefits for the site
    -More interest into site probably
    -More interest = more traffic
    -More traffic = more active users
    -More users = more profit
    -More profit = more donuts for dave

    Benefits for the users
    -Easy to access
    -Safe as it is scanned by staff and not from like sketchy sites
    -More business opportunities to sell accounts
    -and More


    P.S I have a bot for the game that can be useful for others.

  4. #229
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,319
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    10,398
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
    Clash Royale has been in the top grossing apps section since it was released this year. However, the game kind of fell down a little bit.

    However......
    The SuperCell game, Clash Royale, has been coming back with tons of advertisement in different places (such as Youtube) and interest in the game arose to the level when it started as there were constant updates to provide the best content. People have been selling/trading/buying clash royale accounts on MPGH (and other sites) and I believe people want hacks to be uploaded on to mpgh. If many people are interested, traffic will move from just a google search to the section with the hacks and then lastly the other sections as well since they want to find more good hacks for other games they possibly play.


    Benefits for the site
    -More interest into site probably
    -More interest = more traffic
    -More traffic = more active users
    -More users = more profit
    -More profit = more donuts for dave

    Benefits for the users
    -Easy to access
    -Safe as it is scanned by staff and not from like sketchy sites
    -More business opportunities to sell accounts
    -and More


    P.S I have a bot for the game that can be useful for others.
    Cryptocurrencies and Clash Royale sections added

    Hero don't got a dick




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  5. #230
    Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Kimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,996
    Reputation
    465
    Thanks
    2,294
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Cryptocurrencies and Clash Royale sections added
    Can you link it for me please? Can't find it.

  6. #231
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,319
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    10,398
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post


    Can you link it for me please? Can't find it.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=770

    Cryptocurrencies should appear as a marketplace talk subsection when the cache updates

    Hero don't got a dick




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  7. #232
    Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Kimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,996
    Reputation
    465
    Thanks
    2,294
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=770

    Cryptocurrencies should appear as a marketplace talk subsection when the cache updates
    Alright. Time to release my bot.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimchi For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]arunforce (12-12-2016)

  9. #233
    Jubs Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    122
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Clash of Cland and Clash Royale Hacks and Cheats!!!! PLEASE ADD IT <3

  10. #234
    popcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    no detailss
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    CONTRACT WARS !!! please make some hacks for it you guys are the best and the only site I use for hacks as I know they are legit and they work without virus keyloggers rootkits and the such PLEASEE.......

  11. #235
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,658
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,099
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by popcom View Post
    CONTRACT WARS !!! please make some hacks for it you guys are the best and the only site I use for hacks as I know they are legit and they work without virus keyloggers rootkits and the such PLEASEE.......
    Please be reminded that this is a game section request thread and not a game hack request one. Anyway, you can request a hack to be made for said game here.

  12. #236
    Str1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    [suggestion] Can you please add a sub-forum for Star Citizen?

    EDIT: another suggestion, Black Desert Online
    Last edited by Str1x; 01-01-2017 at 10:51 AM.

  13. #237
    McLovinSquad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    169
    I don't know if this is the right area or not, but why don't you guys add like a auto upgrade feature? To where we don't have to message you guys/gals about it. I mean I understand we accept some payment methods that we can't but like make a auto system for PayPal and BTC. It would make things a lot easier on you and a lot of others.

  14. #238
    Dildo The K1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the Pursuit For Pussy
    Posts
    3,850
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,121
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinSquad View Post
    I don't know if this is the right area or not, but why don't you guys add like a auto upgrade feature? To where we don't have to message you guys/gals about it. I mean I understand we accept some payment methods that we can't but like make a auto system for PayPal and BTC. It would make things a lot easier on you and a lot of others.
    Would be an absolute royal asspain to implement probs

  15. #239
    McLovinSquad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Dildo View Post


    Would be an absolute royal asspain to implement probs
    Why do you say that? I mean there are plenty and I mean plenty of talented coders here and im pretty sure MPGH has some of their own also. I don't think it would be.

  16. #240
    Dildo The K1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the Pursuit For Pussy
    Posts
    3,850
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,121
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinSquad View Post
    Why do you say that? I mean there are plenty and I mean plenty of talented coders here and im pretty sure MPGH has some of their own also. I don't think it would be.
    You would need a bot to change usergroups when receive payment, know who to give it to, know bitcoin,paypal and amazon gift card transactions. Not saying its impossible, but the way it is now is fine, seeing how you never have to wait past 24 hours to get your usergroup applied after payment.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Marketplace Sub-Forum Suggestion: 'Price Check'
    By Ravallo in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 10:40 AM
  2. [SUGGESTION]A 'Forum Guides' section
    By Haze in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 06:18 AM
  3. NEED TO UPDATE FORUMS MORE OFTEN.....lil suggestions
    By djishere in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 09:09 PM
  4. We should make a suggestion forum
    By g36gunner in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 09:01 PM
  5. Suggestion - New forum
    By Leathal in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 04:04 AM

Tags for this Thread