Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 227
  1. #61
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,839
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by zorphlak View Post
    I want to request this and Ghost Recon Online :P
    Yeah ghost recon advanced warfighter online .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  2. #62
    joris97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    maybe army rage?

  3. #63
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    blacklight retribution pls


  4. #64
    L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The Holy land of MPGH
    Posts
    1,143
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Fine
    Black light Retrobution

  5. #65
    OP7hacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yesh Army rage please

  6. #66
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    345
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Saints Row

    @Dave84311

  7. #67
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    300
    My Mood
    Cold
    How about a Monetizing section? I'm sure that other members of this forum would enjoy having a place to learn about techniques, websites, etc.
    Nipples

  8. #68
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    345
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    How about a Monetizing section? I'm sure that other members of this forum would enjoy having a place to learn about techniques, websites, etc.
    This is a good idea but it might be a problem about making website like hacking websites like MPGH if you are talking about those kinds of websites .

  9. #69
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    300
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post


    This is a good idea but it might be a problem about making website like hacking websites like MPGH if you are talking about those kinds of websites .
    Agreed, but I think at this point mpgh is big enough that the admins shouldn't worry about some small user created site.
    Nipples

  10. #70
    Extractional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196
    Reputation
    -287
    Thanks
    345
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post


    Agreed, but I think at this point mpgh is big enough that the admins shouldn't worry about some small user created site.
    Agreed, Unless they get all of the newbies/leechers but most sites that competed with MPGH died so this will be a good idea

  11. #71
    oaeben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can we get an army rage section?

  12. #72
    qwerty6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Super Monday Night Combat?

  13. #73
    CFhackerfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    801
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    4,200
    My Mood
    Happy
    Pleas make a ArmyRage sector iam coding hacks for it ^^

  14. #74
    brayan3010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angry
    Hi , I'd like to request a session for another Nexon game , this game has been kind of ignored , only one forum has an atlantica online session for bots/hacks etc.. a forum which i will not mention due to advertising issues anyways , i don't think that forum has what it takes to actually make programs for atlantica online , I'd like to recommend atlantica on a session because mpgh has many great 3rd party programmers which could look into it and make the game easier to some of us. anyways atlantica is a populated server bad thing is you basically need $$ to do most of the things in it , and some of us don't have time or money to enjoy the game to it's fullest.

  15. #75
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,668
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by brayan3010 View Post
    Hi , I'd like to request a session for another Nexon game , this game has been kind of ignored , only one forum has an atlantica online session for bots/hacks etc.. a forum which i will not mention due to advertising issues anyways , i don't think that forum has what it takes to actually make programs for atlantica online , I'd like to recommend atlantica on a session because mpgh has many great 3rd party programmers which could look into it and make the game easier to some of us. anyways atlantica is a populated server bad thing is you basically need $$ to do most of the things in it , and some of us don't have time or money to enjoy the game to it's fullest.
    You mean Atlantica Online Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking ?


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    brayan3010 (05-22-2012)

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Marketplace Sub-Forum Suggestion: 'Price Check'
    By Ravallo in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 11:40 AM
  2. [SUGGESTION]A 'Forum Guides' section
    By Haze in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 07:18 AM
  3. NEED TO UPDATE FORUMS MORE OFTEN.....lil suggestions
    By djishere in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 10:09 PM
  4. We should make a suggestion forum
    By g36gunner in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 10:01 PM
  5. Suggestion - New forum
    By Leathal in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 05:04 AM

Tags for this Thread