Thread: Post Ranks?

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    If ℜul℮s doηt b℮ηd, th℮y ฿r℮αk.
    Donator
    DarkByte7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    220
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Post Ranks?

    What are all the post ranks? After the update I'm guessing they might have had changed.


     


  2. #2
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,794
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,141
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Leecher 0
    Newbie 25
    Member 50
    Advanced Member 100
    H4X0R Member 150
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250
    Expert Member 500
    Bobo's Trainer 750
    MPGH Expert 1000
    Synthetic Hacker 1250
    Blackhat Hacker 1500
    Whitehat Hacker 2000
    Bobo's Guardian 2500
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000
    MPGH Addict 3500
    MPGHiean 4000
    MPGH Knight 4500
    MPGH Lord 5000
    MPGH Champion 5500
    MPGH King 6000
    MPGH Legend 6500
    MPGH God 7000
    MPGH God II 7500
    MPGH God III 8000
    MPGH God IV 8500
    MPGH God V 9000
    Arun's Slave 9500
    Dave's Slave 10000

    @GreenLighting
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    DarkByte7 (12-05-2011)

  4. #3
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Buy Donator and you can change it to whatever you want whenever you want.

  5. #4
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post
    Buy Donator and you () can change it to whatever () you want whenever you want.
    You can request a change whenever you want, to whatever you want (unless it is taken by an active member) but only Liz or Daverun can change.

    Last edited by Chester Bennington; 12-05-2011 at 06:12 AM.

  6. #5
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,794
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,141
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    I'm a King
    MPGH God V 9000 .
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  7. #6
    Threadstarter
    If ℜul℮s doηt b℮ηd, th℮y ฿r℮αk.
    Donator
    DarkByte7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    220
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Leecher 0
    Newbie 25
    Member 50
    Advanced Member 100
    H4X0R Member 150
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250
    Expert Member 500
    Bobo's Trainer 750
    MPGH Expert 1000
    Synthetic Hacker 1250
    Blackhat Hacker 1500
    Whitehat Hacker 2000
    Bobo's Guardian 2500
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000
    MPGH Addict 3500
    MPGHiean 4000
    MPGH Knight 4500
    MPGH Lord 5000
    MPGH Champion 5500
    MPGH King 6000
    MPGH Legend 6500
    MPGH God 7000
    MPGH God II 7500
    MPGH God III 8000
    MPGH God IV 8500
    MPGH God V 9000
    Arun's Slave 9500
    Dave's Slave 10000

    @GreenLighting
    Is this list uptodate since im at 128 and im member? Shouldn't be considered advanced member then?


     


  8. #7
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,794
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,141
    My Mood
    Lurking
    oh didnt notice it, advanced member is 150.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  9. #8
    Threadstarter
    If ℜul℮s doηt b℮ηd, th℮y ฿r℮αk.
    Donator
    DarkByte7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    220
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    oh didnt notice it, advanced member is 150.
    Ok well thanks anyways someone should post an updated list and stiky it maybe so newer members and everyone else can see it.


     


  10. #9
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,794
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,141
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLighting View Post

    Ok well thanks anyways someone should post an updated list and stiky it maybe so newer members and everyone else can see it.
    It was sticky last year ago .
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  11. #10
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,087
    My Mood
    Busy
    Blackhat hacker

Similar Threads

  1. Forum Post ranks?
    By porygonzx in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 12:17 AM
  2. Post-ranks?
    By Locke in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 07:43 AM
  3. MPGH Post Ranks
    By Zed in forum General
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 08:41 PM
  4. posting for rank and post points
    By neema125 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 07:00 PM
  5. re post csm 3~5 rank for nx
    By pepsi233 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 09:22 AM