Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love

    Gaining right click permission?

    At school pretty much everything is disabled for Students

    We can't even right click
    The main PC I use is Windows xp/95

    I can't use Run or anything, is there a way I can gain right click permissions and shit without getting into the main PCs?
    like notepad.bat or something

    Also 99.999% of the web is blocked I want to get around this No proxy sites work.



    I'll easily be seen inserting USB devices or disk and downloading would be a terrible option as well





  2. #2
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,135
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,350
    If you can run batch files, then you can make one with the contents "start cmd" to start up the command prompt. Assuming you're running Windows XP or below, then you can do a lot with that provided the permissions don't muddy it up. To actually edit anything in Windows Vista or higher you need administrator permissions though, so yeah... Oh, a neat trick for bypassing website bans is by going to the websites IP instead of the URL. For example, instead of mpgh.net you could go to the command console and type "ping mpgh.net" and you'll see that the IP for MPGH is 65.254.62.146. You can just go to that and it should bypass any DNS blocks your school's placed.

    Sidenote: Oh look, you can't even access MPGH via it's IP. That's just an issue with VBulletin so it's a bad example. Other sites like Facebook should work. But yeah, if you have open access to the command prompt you can do pretty much anything. If you have any function in mind particularly, just Google it.

  3. #3
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Before I start randomly taking guesses at what can be done ... can you boot from a USB drive or CD / DVD?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    Sidenote: Oh look, you can't even access MPGH via it's IP. That's just an issue with VBulletin so it's a bad example. Other sites like Facebook should work. But yeah, if you have open access to the command prompt you can do pretty much anything. If you have any function in mind particularly, just Google it.
    Server config / DNS config != VB config.

  4. #4
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Before I start randomly taking guesses at what can be done ... can you boot from a USB drive or CD / DVD?
    Win xp/98 my guess doesnt have dual boot with a linux OS, i guess a ubuntu boot would be faster then a win boot dont you think since we are talking about old hardware?(ninja edit) probably no BIOS settings about boot so :|
    But whatever personaly i´d get a ubuntu boot on a pen drive and go with that.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  5. #5
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    Win xp/98 my guess doesnt have dual boot with a linux OS, i guess a ubuntu boot would be faster then a win boot dont you think since we are talking about old hardware?(ninja edit) probably no BIOS settings about boot so :|
    But whatever personaly i´d get a ubuntu boot on a pen drive and go with that.
    I was thinking more of getting an old WinPE or something and sorting out perms from there ... I'm sure it can be done. Dunno how much you can do from a linux OS when dealing with Windows users and groups

  6. #6
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Guys! ophcrack!

    With ophcrack you can crack the passwords to all the local users with some rainbow tables. And there is always a local adminstrator. Then you can get the code to the admin user and fx. create your own users with cmd and "netuser". You can also install a new OS as admin.

    Me and some of my friends did it on the Laptops on my school and we realized the admin pass was the same on all computers... The PC's on my school aren't very limited and they have 120 gb SSD and an i5 and 4 GB RAM. So you can use them for a lot of stuff if you are admin. We don't own the laptops but it's always possible to get one when you are in school.

    Use the ophcrack LiveCD and then mount it on a USB with TazUSB and boot the PC from the USB. You usually don't need any further tables. If it doesn't work i'll recommend the XP free fast table. And if that doesn't work you gotta go with the XP special.

    I don't know how this rainbow table concept works, but it fucking does! The best part is that you can do it whereever. It doesn't really look suspicious when you just are admin.
    Last edited by Nachos; 02-15-2012 at 01:05 PM.


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  7. #7
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    I was thinking more of getting an old WinPE or something and sorting out perms from there ... I'm sure it can be done. Dunno how much you can do from a linux OS when dealing with Windows users and groups
    We can use terminal to acess to the logs and stuff but dunno about editing :|
    However we can use ubuntu wioth any drivers to acess the internet and we can configure a on system proxy so that we cant be bloked :|
    And also its 1 gb on a flashdrive with all the plugins for webrowser and stuff :|
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  8. #8
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    If you can run batch files, then you can make one with the contents "start cmd" to start up the command prompt. Assuming you're running Windows XP or below, then you can do a lot with that provided the permissions don't muddy it up. To actually edit anything in Windows Vista or higher you need administrator permissions though, so yeah... Oh, a neat trick for bypassing website bans is by going to the websites IP instead of the URL. For example, instead of mpgh.net you could go to the command console and type "ping mpgh.net" and you'll see that the IP for MPGH is 65.254.62.146. You can just go to that and it should bypass any DNS blocks your school's placed.

    Sidenote: Oh look, you can't even access MPGH via it's IP. That's just an issue with VBulletin so it's a bad example. Other sites like Facebook should work. But yeah, if you have open access to the command prompt you can do pretty much anything. If you have any function in mind particularly, just Google it.
    Fuck you blitz

    Why couldn't you have posted this yesterday .

    Was using computers all day in school today, shit blows. I couldn't do shit. Will try this next time i use computers tho.

  9. #9
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Before I start randomly taking guesses at what can be done ... can you boot from a USB drive or CD / DVD?



    Server config / DNS config != VB config.
    we're not allowed to insert USBs and there is nowhere to put disks on these pcs

    I want to do this without getting caught





  10. #10
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well in that case first figure out what kind of security they use. If they merely disabled right clicking it's a joke, I'm sure they are, especially as a school, using some enterprise-oriented protection service

  11. #11
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Polos Bitch View Post


    we're not allowed to insert USBs and there is nowhere to put disks on these pcs

    I want to do this without getting caught
    Schools in Denmark are not allowed to expel students. No matter what, only the parent can pull their child away.

    Can't you sit somewhere where the teachers can't see you and insert USB's? Are the teachers stirring at you 24/7?


    The lines in my Steam are i's

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Super Knife Right Click
    By SaiSan in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 06:31 AM
  2. Need a Right click superknife!
    By SaiSan in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 06:24 PM
  3. [Help]How do i add my injector to the right click menu
    By techial2 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. fucking right click
    By FORCE™ in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 01:51 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 10:32 PM