Thread: Anti Virus

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,887
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,997
    My Mood
    Amused

    Anti Virus

    I'm in need of a good free Anti Virus, right now I have Avira installed and every time I restart my computer windows notifcation will pop up saying it's disabled, and one know a good Anti Virus that's free? Thank You
    @Alen

  2. #2
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,138
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,472
    You could pirate a paid for anti virus. Just make sure you find a good clean torrent with lots of positive feedback. Kaspersky, maybe?


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (03-05-2012)

  4. #3
    Nap_Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    537
    If you live near a Fry's electronics store you can usually pick up kaspersky for free with mail-in rebate

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nap_Time For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (03-05-2012)

  6. #4
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,887
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,997
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nap_Time View Post
    If you live near a Fry's electronics store you can usually pick up kaspersky for free with mail-in rebate
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    You could pirate a paid for anti virus. Just make sure you find a good clean torrent with lots of positive feedback. Kaspersky, maybe?
    My brother has the install disk to it when he bought his Laptop I will just use that then. Thank you any more suggestions??

  7. #5
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,138
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    My brother has the install disk to it when he bought his Laptop I will just use that then. Thank you any more suggestions??
    Nope, just try doing that and post here when you're done. We can try to help with any further issues or close the thread if the issue is resolved.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (03-05-2012)

  9. #6
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,887
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,997
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    Nope, just try doing that and post here when you're done. We can try to help with any further issues or close the thread if the issue is resolved.
    Problem Solved, Thank you guys.
    Edit: In my notification it error message pops up again.
    http://screensnapr.com/e/w3RYjA.jpg
    I turn it on, then when I restart my computer error comes up again.
    Last edited by [SMA] Paradise`; 03-05-2012 at 02:14 AM.

  10. #7
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,219
    My Mood
    Fine
    Instead of switching to a shittier AV, how about you disable the warning?

    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  11. #8
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,138
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Instead of switching to a shittier AV, how about you disable the warning?

    Oh, that's what this is about. I wasn't really paying attention, I assumed he had some kind of virus or something


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (03-06-2012)

  13. #9
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,887
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,997
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    Oh, that's what this is about. I wasn't really paying attention, I assumed he had some kind of virus or something
    I think it's some kind of virus because last week I couldn't turn my Firewall on or my Anti-Virus, so I watched this Youtube video and it told me to go into my Registry and deleted one of the file and I restarted my computer now this is the only error I am getting.

  14. #10
    polinom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I send you an PM!

  15. #11
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,219
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    I think it's some kind of virus because last week I couldn't turn my Firewall on or my Anti-Virus, so I watched this Youtube video and it told me to go into my Registry and deleted one of the file and I restarted my computer now this is the only error I am getting.
    I sincerely doubt deleting a registry entry would remove a virus. If you want to find a virus, do a proper AV scan.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (03-06-2012)

  17. #12
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,887
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,997
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    I sincerely doubt deleting a registry entry would remove a virus. If you want to find a virus, do a proper AV scan.
    I had 8 viruses, and the problem got fixed. Thank you, you may close this.

  18. #13
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,138
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,472
    Issue solved, thread closed.


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (03-08-2012)

Similar Threads

  1. Failed to inject [Anti-Virus]
    By Hispiforce in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 09:50 AM
  2. [Request]Need Anti virus
    By bdougie221 in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 08:24 PM
  3. anti virus help
    By pspmaster4 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 08:32 AM
  4. Anti Virus software
    By kyo in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 07:29 PM