Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    MagixAries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    18th Gate
    Posts
    676
    Reputation
    78
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Angelic

    2 Trading Confirmation Questions - Needs help ASAP please

    Ok, so basically I've been a MM before & did multiple trades between people, but recently this a**hole kept saying that one of my MM friend is not doing his job right [even though the trades always end successfully -_-]. So, I go over there & tell him how these MM stuff works, but he kept saying I'm wrong. Therefore, I would like to confirm EXACTLY how an MM works in these following situations, mainly from experienced MM users please if possible, or with people that have encounter these situations:

    -A trade between PayPal $ for Accounts
    -A trade between NX for Accounts
    -A trade between NX for PayPal $/MoneyPak
    -A trade between MoneyPak for Accounts
    -A trade between MoneyPak for NX/PayPal $
    *Someone please help answer this! One BIG Thanks + Rep in my appreciation!
    -------------
    My second question is: What to do in a case of MoneyPak scam?
    Like, pretend someone buys off a seller using moneypak codes, but the seller then runs off with the codes & suddenly, you lost all connection to get to him or the seller doesnt go online anymore, what can u do in that situation? Does reporting stolen MoneyPak codes help us find that scammer & maybe put them in jail/fine them? Or is it truly lost, once your moneypak codes are gone & there's nearly no chance to retrieve them?
    Please help!
    "You said 'I love you', and I said too.
    The only difference is, I didn't lie to you."

    Successful Trades: 204
    Middle Man'd: 67
    BLACKLIST:
    Stevie9090, ProHackTB, combatarms1993, sp33dkill3r,
    Markalot, Yomo710, -Nice-, kernie891
    /Add me on MSN \: x7sinsx@live.com

  2. #2
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Ideally:
    > A trade between PayPal $ for Accounts

    MM fetches $ and account information, verifies account information and forwards the information and $

    > A trade between NX for Accounts

    MM fetches code and account information, verifies / activates code and forwards the account information

    > A trade between NX for PayPal $/MoneyPak
    > A trade between MoneyPak for Accounts
    > A trade between MoneyPak for NX/PayPal $

    Personally I have no clue what MoneyPak is, but most likely it will just follow the same procedure: MM gathers information, verifies / uses it on the appropriate accounts and then hands over any $ / accounts or w/e.

    I'm not sure if there's a way to verify NX codes, therefore I believe they're just directly activated

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

    MagixAries (04-01-2012)

  4. #3
    MagixAries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    18th Gate
    Posts
    676
    Reputation
    78
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Ideally:
    > A trade between PayPal $ for Accounts

    MM fetches $ and account information, verifies account information and forwards the information and $

    > A trade between NX for Accounts

    MM fetches code and account information, verifies / activates code and forwards the account information

    > A trade between NX for PayPal $/MoneyPak
    > A trade between MoneyPak for Accounts
    > A trade between MoneyPak for NX/PayPal $

    Personally I have no clue what MoneyPak is, but most likely it will just follow the same procedure: MM gathers information, verifies / uses it on the appropriate accounts and then hands over any $ / accounts or w/e.

    I'm not sure if there's a way to verify NX codes, therefore I believe they're just directly activated
    Can you help with my second question do in the thread please?


    ---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

    Oh & MoneyPak is the codes you put in PayPal accounts to add more funds to it, so you can buy more stuff online with your PayPal account
    Someone please help me answer that one too!


    ---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

    Oh & nvm Alen! U said that u're unsure about what's MoneyPak, so u dont have to answer my 2nd question anymore :3 Thankss for ur help though!
    And someone please help me~! xD
    "You said 'I love you', and I said too.
    The only difference is, I didn't lie to you."

    Successful Trades: 204
    Middle Man'd: 67
    BLACKLIST:
    Stevie9090, ProHackTB, combatarms1993, sp33dkill3r,
    Markalot, Yomo710, -Nice-, kernie891
    /Add me on MSN \: x7sinsx@live.com

  5. #4
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MagixAries View Post
    My second question is: What to do in a case of MoneyPak scam?
    Like, pretend someone buys off a seller using moneypak codes, but the seller then runs off with the codes & suddenly, you lost all connection to get to him or the seller doesnt go online anymore, what can u do in that situation? Does reporting stolen MoneyPak codes help us find that scammer & maybe put them in jail/fine them? Or is it truly lost, once your moneypak codes are gone & there's nearly no chance to retrieve them?
    Please help!
    As you can read below, there's no way the buyer could run off with the MoneyPak

     

    1) Middleman receives account information
    2) Middleman will verify and edit the account information
    3) While the Middleman is still in posession of the account, the buyer will make the PayPal payment to the seller
    4) Once the PayPal payment has been confirmed, the Middleman will pass through the account information to the buyer


     

    1) Middleman receives account information
    2) Middleman will verify and edit the account information
    3) The buyer will send the NX code(s) (UGC/PSC etc) to the Middleman in a private chat. The Middleman will then apply the NX through TeamViewer, making sure they are working.
    4) Once the NX has been applied, the account will be passed through


     

    The only safe way would be making the PayPal payment to the Middleman, and when the NX has been applied through TeamViewer the Middleman would forward the PayPal payment.
    Note: we don't do this anymore, as we would be too vulnerable to PayPal disputes/chargebacks.


     

    1) Middleman receives account information
    2) Middleman will verify and edit the account information
    3) MoneyPak will be linked to the seller's PayPal (through TeamViewer)
    4) Once the PayPal payment has been confirmed, the Middleman will pass through the account information to the buyer


    'Source': http://www.mpgh.net/forum/125-middle...n-process.html


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    MagixAries (04-02-2012)

  7. #5
    MagixAries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    18th Gate
    Posts
    676
    Reputation
    78
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    As you can read below, there's no way the buyer could run off with the MoneyPak

     

    1) Middleman receives account information
    2) Middleman will verify and edit the account information
    3) While the Middleman is still in posession of the account, the buyer will make the PayPal payment to the seller
    4) Once the PayPal payment has been confirmed, the Middleman will pass through the account information to the buyer


     

    1) Middleman receives account information
    2) Middleman will verify and edit the account information
    3) The buyer will send the NX code(s) (UGC/PSC etc) to the Middleman in a private chat. The Middleman will then apply the NX through TeamViewer, making sure they are working.
    4) Once the NX has been applied, the account will be passed through


     

    The only safe way would be making the PayPal payment to the Middleman, and when the NX has been applied through TeamViewer the Middleman would forward the PayPal payment.
    Note: we don't do this anymore, as we would be too vulnerable to PayPal disputes/chargebacks.


     

    1) Middleman receives account information
    2) Middleman will verify and edit the account information
    3) MoneyPak will be linked to the seller's PayPal (through TeamViewer)
    4) Once the PayPal payment has been confirmed, the Middleman will pass through the account information to the buyer


    'Source': http://www.mpgh.net/forum/125-middle...n-process.html
    I didnt mean the buyer, but the Seller running off with the MoneyPak..and I was wondering if it's possible to report the stolen moneypak & maybe get it back/catch the scammer, etc?
    "You said 'I love you', and I said too.
    The only difference is, I didn't lie to you."

    Successful Trades: 204
    Middle Man'd: 67
    BLACKLIST:
    Stevie9090, ProHackTB, combatarms1993, sp33dkill3r,
    Markalot, Yomo710, -Nice-, kernie891
    /Add me on MSN \: x7sinsx@live.com

  8. #6
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MagixAries View Post

    I didnt mean the buyer, but the Seller running off with the MoneyPak..and I was wondering if it's possible to report the stolen moneypak & maybe get it back/catch the scammer, etc?
    Oh like that, wasted like 5-10 minutes summing all answers up

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyPak.com
    - What happens if I lose my MoneyPak?
    You should treat the money on the MoneyPak the same way you treat the cash in your wallet. Once the MoneyPak is lost there is no way for us to trace and recover the money.

    and

    Treat your MoneyPak the same as you would cash. We are unable to replace the funds on your MoneyPak if it is lost or stolen.
    So I think there's nothing to worry about


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    MagixAries (04-02-2012)

  10. #7
    MagixAries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    18th Gate
    Posts
    676
    Reputation
    78
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    Oh like that, wasted like 5-10 minutes summing all answers up



    So I think there's nothing to worry about
    Ohh..I see, so it's not recoverable
    Thanks Ravallo for your help! +REP & THANKED!
    .req close/
    "You said 'I love you', and I said too.
    The only difference is, I didn't lie to you."

    Successful Trades: 204
    Middle Man'd: 67
    BLACKLIST:
    Stevie9090, ProHackTB, combatarms1993, sp33dkill3r,
    Markalot, Yomo710, -Nice-, kernie891
    /Add me on MSN \: x7sinsx@live.com

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Wireless Adaptor, need help asap
    By Nyan in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 03:31 PM
  2. [Help Request] Need HELP ASAP
    By darkdrayken in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 03:27 PM
  3. [Help Request] Need Help Here Please
    By mahmoudziad in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 02:45 AM
  4. PLEASE READ I NEED HELP ASAP
    By GIMP13 in forum Combat Arms Mod Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 07:24 AM
  5. Need Help ASAP!!!!!
    By LordAngel in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 03:31 PM