Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161

    Fitness Equipment

    Where is the best place to buy things like treadmills, cycles, ellipticals, weight benches, etc?

    I was thinking Sears but I'm not sure.

  2. #2
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post
    Where is the best place to buy things like treadmills, cycles, ellipticals, weight benches, etc?

    I was thinking Sears but I'm not sure.

    Don't go with equipment unless it's free weights. All of those equipment machines are overpriced and do less than what you can get from just using what's already around you. What exactly is it you want to do, slim down, bulk up, tone, etc..?

  3. #3
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Was wondering the same thing, .

    Dowant an elliptical.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:

    Drtro (04-07-2012)

  5. #4
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post



    Don't go with equipment unless it's free weights. All of those equipment machines are overpriced and do less than what you can get from just using what's already around you. What exactly is it you want to do, slim down, bulk up, tone, etc..?
    I want an elliptical specifically. Burns more calories than any other cardio machine. I saw one at Sears for $1,000. Is that too much or average? Name brand was ProForm.

  6. #5
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    I want an elliptical specifically. Burns more calories than any other cardio machine. I saw one at Sears for $1,000. Is that too much or average? Name brand was ProForm.
    Look online for it, Sears adds about 15% to the price for a profit. 1,000 is a bit steep for a personal machine, that's more a gym quality machine meant for almost non-stop use throughout the day.

  7. #6
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Look online for it, Sears adds about 15% to the price for a profit. 1,000 is a bit steep for a personal machine, that's more a gym quality machine meant for almost non-stop use throughout the day.
    That's what were looking for. I'm not buying, price doesn't matter.

    Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more


    ---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

    Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

  8. #7
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


    That's what were looking for. I'm not buying, price doesn't matter.

    Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more


    ---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

    Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more
    Ahh alright then, yeah if you're looking for a gym quality elliptical machine they're alright, Quantum's been known for their durable equipment as well

Similar Threads

  1. Hacking Equipment
    By skimlord in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 04:40 AM
  2. Wii fit
    By platinum92 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 12:15 AM
  3. Do Not Equip New Weapons!!!!
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 08:06 AM
  4. [Tutorial] Buy and equip 6th slot items
    By bagpiperdude90 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 08:51 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 09:05 AM