Thread: SearchAmong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exclamation SearchAmong

How the fuck do you get rid of this annoying site that starts when I start chrome?

I've uninstalled it a long time ago, and I even removed it from my chrome options. BUT IT'S STILL THERE.

It's getting really annoying, I've been living with this shit for 1 month now.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "http://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I know.
    Go to that tool at right corner, tools, extensions, then activate / desactivate or delete.
    Thank me if I helped @Infractured

BTW: Im KratosPower, this is my new nickname

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post
    I know.
    Go to that tool at right corner, tools, extensions, then activate / desactivate or delete.
    It just says "Boo...you have no extensions"

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "http://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

It just says "Boo...you have no extensions"
    Seriously?
    Desinstall chrome, than download it again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Seriously?
    I'll try that.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Still did not work.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I'll try that.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Still did not work.
    Wow, google it bro.
    "How to desisntall search among from google chrome"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Wow, google it bro.
    "How to desisntall search among from google chrome"
    I did
    Since I didn't see anything that worked, I posted it here...

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I did
    Since I didn't see anything that worked, I posted it here...
    Can I have ur teamviewer / msn?
    So I can see what i can do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Can I have ur teamviewer / msn?
    So I can see what i can do?
    Actually I fixed the problem. I just looked through the settings really carefully, and I fixed it.
    Who's the minion in this section? Want this to be closed.

To get started...

Have fun!