Thread: modding section

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Crazyabdule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wingo,ky
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    modding section

    well there should be a modding section for mpgh like hardware modding not game modding would be a nice addition to the fourms
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathScourge View Post
    XD, all that meat just swashin down his throat.




    ....

    omfg you know that a black man and a redneck just got together to bash a mexican online together.....

    damn i love america
    damn straight

    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Mexico won't win if I call the border patrol.
    Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
    gourav , u dont know shit about christianity or islam !!!! go worship ur holy cow

  2. #2
    Bito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Quahog land of Family Guy
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Hot
    I don't think this would be a very good addition in my opinion

    (Everyone is entitled to their own opinion)


    Signature From Cloud!

    Goal List:
    [x]10 Post
    [x]25 post
    [x]50 post
    [x]100 post
    [_]250 post
    [_]500 post
    [x]Create a basic crop sig
    [_]Create a decent overall sig

  3. #3
    Crazyabdule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wingo,ky
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Bito View Post
    I don't think this would be a very good addition in my opinion

    (Everyone is entitled to their own opinion)
    true true everyone has there opinion thinks for sharing your thoughts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathScourge View Post
    XD, all that meat just swashin down his throat.




    ....

    omfg you know that a black man and a redneck just got together to bash a mexican online together.....

    damn i love america
    damn straight

    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Mexico won't win if I call the border patrol.
    Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
    gourav , u dont know shit about christianity or islam !!!! go worship ur holy cow

  4. #4
    Dj Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    it'd work well, discuss latest release, what not.

  5. #5
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    well this site has nothing in system games and you could post stuff like this in general

  6. #6
    crazy-tatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In MPGH:D
    Posts
    653
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    In Love
    ye thats true...

  7. #7
    Dj Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    well this site has nothing in system games and you could post stuff like this in general
    Section of it's own would make it easier to find, and answer any questions.

  8. #8
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    It's a game hacking site. xD. Maybe sometime we will do that though.

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] *NEW* Modding Section Rules
    By InHuman in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 11:00 PM
  2. [Info] POST MODS IN THE MODDING SECTION!
    By Trunky in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 04:40 PM
  3. RE: [Request] CA MODDING SECTION
    By AVGN in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 06:14 AM
  4. CA MODDING SECTION
    By FyreKills~ in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 03:35 AM
  5. MAKE AN XBOX MODDING SECTION
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 06:01 PM

Tags for this Thread